The breast infection is a common skin infection mostly seen in lactating mothers and other women having low immunity power. The formation of this infection depends upon several reasons which include your diet, hygiene, and diabetes. Usually, this infection is associated with red, itchy rashes under the breast or on the breast with swelling and pain. It is essential to diagnose the type of infection you have to treat the yeast infection under breast quickly.
Most of the people opt for topical creams to treat this yeast infection on the chest, but it’s necessary to reduce the causes. Over the counter medications are available to treat yeast infection under the breast, but ensure to visit your doctor if you have painful rashes on the breast or under breasts. I will let you know the causes, symptoms how to get rid of yeast infection under breast through this article.
Primary Symptoms of Yeast Infection Under Breast
It can occur in any private parts of the body due to poor personal hygiene. It is associated with:
- Itchy rashes on the breast
- Discharge from nipples
- Tender breasts with swelling
- Ringworms, heat rashes
- White spots, itching under the breast
- Irritated red rashes and inflammation
These are the primary symptoms of yeast infection. It will spread all over the body and decreases the immunity if left untreated. Sometimes it causes severe pain with red rashes on breasts along with bad odor. Overgrowth of Candida fungus in your body leads to several skin conditions such as eczema, heat rashes.
Causes of Yeast Infection Under Breast
People with low immunity can be affected by this fungus. Poor personal hygiene is one the prime factor for yeast infection. Candida fungus grows extensively on warm and dark environments such as breasts and other private parts.
The imbalances of bacteria and fungus in the body lead to fungal infections, You may lose the percentage of good bacteria at some point in your life due to poor hygiene practices and diet. It is an excellent chance to the occurrence of yeast infection under the breast.
It mostly takes the feed from sugar contained foods, so limit your consumption of sugar that feeds to the fungus, as well excess usage of anti-biotic also triggers the yeast infection on the breast, which can kill good and bacteria and causes overgrowth of Candida yeast.
People opt for different creams and medicines to treat this yeast infection, but it is necessary to reduce the causes of infection instead of intaking medication.
Treatment For Yeast Infection Under Breast
Visit your doctor to ensure the severity of infection, and take prescription level treatment, if you already used over the counter medications. Your doctor may collect some samples by observing the affected areas to examine the severity of infection that will help them for further investigation. If you have common rashes under the breast, they may suggest you creams. If the problem is severe, they will give your oral medications along with dietary change precautions.
Several people recommend that oral medication work better than creams, Oral medications can suppress the causes and prevent recurrence of fungal infection under the breast. The period of medication depends upon on the severity of the disease.
Dietary Changes To Suppress Yeast Infection on Breast
Dietary change plays a significant role in preventing infection. The health of the digestive system and immunity development depends upon the diet intake. Processed foods, overconsumption of sweets feeds Candida yeast and causes infections. Reduce sugar levels in your diet, when you are suffering from yeast infection.
Addition of fresh leafy greens to your diet can allow your body to absorb more fibers, proteins, and vitamins and provide enough strength to your body which enhances your immunity.
Copper Filter Water:
Several studies have proven that the addition of copper plates to your water container or filter can kill the micro-organisms. It is 100 times better than regular purified water and supplies sufficient iron to your body. Usually, this process of water purification is used by persons who suffer from kidney failure.
Home Remedies To Treat Yeast Infection Under Breast
Home remedies show positive results to treat yeast infection due to their anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties along with other potent medicinal values. I will let you know everything about the usage of home ingredients based on the severity of the infection. I hope this will help you.
1. Holy Basil To Treat Yeast Infection Under Breast
Holy basil can be used topically or can intake orally to reduce the infection. The presence of anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties in it can kill the fungus in your body in both internal and external ways. It is highly referred to cure eczema and psoriasis according to ancestor’s skin care science. If you have mild rashes on breasts, it’s the better to treat them with these medicinal leaves.
- Holy basil Leaves
How To Use:
- Blend 10 to 15 holy basil leaves into a fine paste. Clean the affected areas with water and pat dry with a dry clean cloth.
- Apply the paste on affected areas and leave it overnight to get quick results.
- Continue this remedy for at least 10days to suppress symptoms of yeast infection under the breast.
2nd way to use holy basil:
- Consume 10 to 15 leaves of holy basil everyday morning with an empty stomach.
- Note: It’s better to consult the doctor if the infection does n’t control even after using this remedy.
2. Garlic To Treat Rash Under Breast
Garlic is enriched with powerful anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties which can reduce red rashes under the breast and avoids the recurrence of yeast infection under the breast. You can also intake it orally to reduce yeast inside of your body.
- Garlic Cloves
How To Use:
- Grind some garlic cloves into a constant paste and rinse the affected areas with soapy water and pat dry with a cotton cloth before the application.
- Apply the paste directly to affected areas and leave it overnight.
- You may experience little discomfort while applying it to affected areas.
- Continue this remedy at least 10days to reduce yeast infection under breasts.
3. Ozonized Oils To Get Rid Of Rash On Breast
Carrier oils such as olive oil, coconut oil are infused with ozone gas and can kill the fungus responsible for yeast infection under breasts. You can purchase ozonized oil online.
How To Use:
- Apply ozonized oils with the help of a cotton cloth to affected areas and leave it overnight.
- Continue this remedy for at least 15 days to prevent recurrence of red rash between breast and under the breast.
4. Tea Tree Oil To Get Rid Of Fungal Infection Under Breast
Tea Tree oil has anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties which can reduce the overgrowth of Candida yeast according to a study. Topical usage of tea tree oil could help to minimize fungal infection under the breast as reported by several women.
- Tea Tree oil
- Any carrier oil
How To Use:
- Add a half tablespoon of olive oil to ¼ tablespoon of tea tree oil and blend them well together.
- Apply the oil to affected areas and leave it overnight.
- Continue this remedy for at least 15 days to get rid of fungal infections under the breast.
5. Coconut Oil To Get Rid Of Fungal Infection On Breast
Coconut oil is an ideal ingredient to treat fungal infection on breast due to its high content of antioxidants, anti-fungal properties. Rashes on the chest associated with severe pain can be treated by the application of coconut oil to gain relief as suggested by some women and studies. Moreover, it can improve collagen and complexion of the skin.
- Coconut Oil
- Apply coconut oil on affected areas before going to bed, before bath, and leave it overnight.
- Regular usage of coconut oil can minimize the severity of the yeast infection on breasts.
6. Tridax procumbens To Treat Itchy Rash On Breast
It is widely used in folk medicines due to its high content of anti-fungal and anti-insect properties. It is also recommended by Ayurveda specialists to treat fungal infections such as an itchy rash on the breast. The preparation and usage of this method are effortless and shows noticeable results.
- Tridax Procumbens
How To Use:
- Grind a few leaves of Tridax procumbens and extract the juice using cheesecloth in a cup.
- Apply the juice on fungus affected areas for 14 days to reduce the rashes created by fungus.
7. Touch Me Not Leaves And Butter Milk
Touch me not plant is a natural antiseptic and enriched with several medicinal values. Sterilized urine of cow has high medicinal properties. Many studies proved that it could inhibit the bacteria and fungus effectively.
- Touch me not leaves
- Sterilized urine of cow
How To Use:
- Grind some leaves of touch me not and add a few drops of cow urine to it.
- Apply this solution before bath and bed to minimize yeast infection between breasts.
- Continue this remedy for at least 3weeks to get better results.
8. Henna And Yogurt To Treat Fungal Infection On Breast
Henna is a traditional therapeutic plant. It is widely used to treat skin disorders due to its high content of medicinal properties. As well yogurt has Lactobacillus acidophilus bacteria and can inhibit the overgrowth of Candida yeast as proven by some studies. The combination of these two ingredients can work to treat yeast fungal infections under the breast in a profound way.
- Henna leaves
How To Use:
- Blend some fresh henna leaves into a fine paste and add a teaspoon of yogurt to it, ensure that the quantity of two ingredients to be equal.
- Apply the mixture on affected areas and leave it overnight.
Continue this remedy for at least 3weeks to suppress yeast infection under the breast.
9. Golden Rain Leaves And Buttermilk
Golden rain leaves are enriched with potent medicinal values which works great to reduce the growth of fungus outside of your body. The presence of Lactobacillus acidophilus live bacteria in buttermilk helps to control the overgrowth of yeast. The combination of these leaves and buttermilk can offer quick results and prevents recurrence of yeast infection.
- Golden Rain leaves
- Butter Milk
How To Use:
- Blend the golden rain leaves into a fine paste and mix it with appropriate buttermilk.
- Apply it directly on your breast which was affected by yeast and leave it overnight.
- Continue this remedy at least for 10days to observe noticeable results.