Large numbers of people are using many skin care products for skin whitening which contains harsh chemicals. Those products can give you clean, fair skin in a few days, but they leave dangerous substances behind the outer layer of the skin which lead to pimples, acne, and dark spots. You can make your skin flawless by using some skin whitening remedies which can be easily prepared at your home. Let’s how to lighten your skin naturally.
9 Best Skin Whitening Home Remedies
Here are some best beneficial and natural home remedies for skin whitening which are safe and free from harmful and toxic chemicals. These natural and harmless skin whitening remedies are suitable for any skin types which are cost-free.
- Papaya, yogurt pack
- Raw milk with rice flour pack
- Egg white, corn flour pack
- Cucumber and lemon
- Sandalwood powder
- Aloe vera with E capsules
- Orange peels
- Carrot juice
- Rice And Peanut Flour Wit Sandalwood
Let’s see the preparation and usage of these skin whitening remedies in simple ways.
1. Papaya And Yogurt Mask
Papaya is a beneficial fruit which enhances the skin naturally. It is a useful suntan remover which also removes the dead skin cells and impurities from the skin. Papaya brightens the skin due to the presence of enzymes and alpha hydroxy acids in it. Yogurt is rich in vital vitamins which help to get a clear, radiant skin.
How To Use:
- Add 2tablespoons of fresh yogurt to 3tablespoon of papaya paste and mix them well.
- After it on your face, neck, hands and massage it for 2 minutes.
- Rinse off with fresh water after 30 minutes.
- Continue this remedy at least for weekdays to whiten your skin.
2. Raw Milk With Rice Flour
Rice flour is an excellent skin whitening agent which improves the skin complexion naturally. Its anti-aging properties reduce wrinkles and fine lines on your face. Rice flour lightens the skin by improving skin elasticity.
Raw milk helps to remove extra oil and dirt from the skin. The anti-inflammatory properties of milk help to get rid of acne and pimples. Let’s see how to get glowing skin using raw milk and rice flour.
How To Use:
- Add 3tablespoons of rice flour to half teaspoon of raw honey and 2tablespoons of fresh milk.
- Mix them well to get a thick constant paste and apply it on your clean face as an adhesive layer.
- Let it sit for 30 minutes to make it dry.
- Remove the pack by slow scrubbing and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy twice in a week for few weeks to get the natural glowing skin.
3. Egg White And Corn Flour Skin For Skin Whitening
Egg white is rich is major proteins which are used to whiten the skin naturally. It lightens your complexion by removing all the darkness on the skin. Honey is a natural dead skin exfoliates and nourishes the skin.
Corn flour cleanses the skin and improves the elasticity of the skin. It lightens the skin complexion by boosting the collagen.
How To Use:
- Take 1tablespoon of egg white and 1tablespoon of corn flour in a mixing bowl.
- Add a few drops of lemon juice and raw honey to it and mix everything well to get a thick paste.
- Apply it on your face and a thick adhesive layer on your skin evenly.
- Leave it for about 20-30 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this natural skin whitening remedy thrice in a week for 3weeks to get clear skin complexion. You can also use this remedy to whiten your hands and feet too.
4. Whiten Your Skin Naturally With Cucumber And Lemon
Cucumber is the rich source of vitamin-A, vitamin-C which helps to whiten the skin. Lemon is a gentle cleanser which is fully loaded with vitamin-c and bleaching properties. The combination of these two ingredients makes your skin white and reduces pimples, spots behind the acne.
How To Use:
- Clean your face with a gentle cleanser.
- Blend some slices of fresh cucumber and extract the juice from it.
- Squeeze fresh lemon, add 1tablespoon of lemon juice to 2tablespoon of cucumber juice and mix them well.
- Apply that paste on your face and leave it overnight.
- Continue this remedy daily for a few weeks for skin whitening.
- It is one of the best packs in home remedies for skin whitening.
5. Aloe Vera With E Capsules For Skin Whitening
Aloe vera is a natural skin whitening agent which nourishes the skin by moisturizing it internally. E capsules are rich is major vitamins which lightens the skin. It reduces the dark spots, dark circles and wrinkles on the skin and also prevents acne. Let’s see how to lighten skin using this natural skin whitening treatment.
How To Use:
- Extract the oil from three E capsules and mix it with 2tablespoons of fresh aloe vera gel by adding 1teaspoon of natural turmeric powder.
- Prepare a thick paste by mixing them well.
- Apply it on your face and all over your hand and massage it for 2 minutes.
- Leave it overnight and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use this natural skin whitening remedy daily for 8days for clean skin.
6. Skin Whitening Pack Of Sandalwood With Tomato
Sandalwood powder is a magical natural skin whitening agent which is widely used for clean, radiant skin. It brightens the skin and removes all the dark spots on the skin. Tomato acts as a bleaching agent which helps to get the precise, spotless glowing skin.
How To Use:
- Mix two tablespoons of sandalwood powder with 1tablespoon fresh tomato juice, 1tablespoon of yogurt and little honey in a clean bowl.
- Massage your skin with it on a clean face for 2 minutes and leave it for half an hour.
- Wash it off by using lukewarm water and pat dry with soft cloth.
- Use this fastest home remedies for skin whitening.
7. Yogurt And Orange Peel For Skin Whitening
The natural skin lightening properties in orange peel help to get clear skin complexion. It removes the dark spots and wrinkles on the skin. Yogurt moisturizes the skin and reduces fine lines and aging properties. Licorice powder is widely used for skin whitening. The combination of these three ingredients adds an extra glow to the skin. Let’s see how to lighten skin using this pack.
- Grind the fresh peels of orange by adding one tablespoon of raw milk to it.
- Take 2tablespoons of fresh orange peel paste, 1tablespoon of licorice powder and add 1tablespoon of yogurt to it.
- Mix them well and apply it on your skin and massage it for 3-4 minutes using your fingertips.
- Wash it off with warm water after 30 minutes.
- Use this magical skin whitening remedy for the pure, bright skin.
8. Carrot And Tomato Mask
Carrots are fully packed with vitamin A, C, and many essential nutrients which are used for skin whitening. The antioxidants in it reduce hyperpigmentation and remove dark spots on the skin. Tomato is a natural skin whitening agent which helps to get glowing skin. It reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
How To Use:
- Extract fresh juice by blending carrot pieces in a blender and grate a tomato using a grater.
- Add 1tablespoon of carrot juice to one tablespoon of tomato pulp, a teaspoon of honey and few drops of lemon juice.
- Mix them well and massage your face with it for few minutes and it dry.
- Rinse it off with clean, warm water after 25 minutes.
- Continue this remedy for a few weeks for natural skin whitening.
- Use the above natural skin whitening remedies which are safe for clean natural skin.
9. Rice And Peanut Flour With Sandalwood Powder
Even though your skin looks naturally white, but that seems like darker due to the accumulation of dead skin on the surface. In such cases, you will need to apply dead skin exploiting scrub like rice flour, peanut flour. The natural skin exploiting scrub can effectively remove dead skin on the surface and the presence of sandalwood powder will improve skin complexion.
How To Use:
- Add a half tablespoon of sandalwood powder to a tablespoon of rice flour and peanut flour and mix them well by adding a few drops of rose water.
- Apply that paste to your skin and leave it for 20 minutes to remove dead skin.
- Continue this remedy weekly thrice to whiten your skin naturally.
Some More Skin Whitening Tips
- Make sure to clean your face before applying face packs. Lemon and yogurt can be used as natural, gentle cleansers.
- Do not step out without sunscreen lotion on your face and hands which protects the skin from harmful UV rays.
- Wash your face daily two times to remove all the dirt and impurities.
- Add healthy leafy vegetables and fruits in your regular diet which are enriched with vitamins, fibers and other essential properties for clear skin complexion.
- Remove the makeup from your face every day before sleep.
- Steam your face twice in a week to open ups the clogged pores.
- Avoid smoking cigarettes and do not consume alcohol which increases free radicals.
Never use harsh chemical skin care product which leaves a very impact on your skin. Always prefer home remedies for skin whitening which are genuinely safe and gives you radiant free skin in a few days. It may be late, but they never cause harm to your skin.