Rice not only satisfy hunger but also beneficial in a beauty regimen. Because of the coarse nature and nutritional abilities, uses in plenty of scrubbing products and homemade facial treatments. Asian women mostly use rice flour in their beauty regimen since ancestor time. I will let you know how to use rice flour for the skin. I hope this article will help a lot
Rice Flour For Skin
There some ways to use rice flour for the skin. You can get multiple benefits by applying rice flour to face and other parts of your body. It keeps your skin healthy and provides nourishment to your skin.
Dead Skin Remover:
It can effectively remove dead skin cells of your skin along with impurities. There are a few ways to use rice flour in dead skin removal. You can apply these rice-made scrubs at any place of your body to clean them.
You need not add other ingredients in the rice flour to use it as topical scrub.
- Soak a cup of rice in half cup water and leave it for 7 to 8 hours.
- Remove the water from the soaked rice and grind them until getting coarse paste by adding little drops of water.
- Apply this scrub to your face and give little massage in a circular motion for a few minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water after 15 minutes.
- You can apply this scrub to your face or any part of your body.
- It acts as dead skin remover and cleanser. Also, keep your skin hydrated.
You can get smooth and soft skin by applying this scrubber with the inclusion of yogurt. The presence of lactic acid and little amounts of healthy fats in yogurt and the rice flour works effectively on your skin. Rubbing your skin with it can remove small bumps, rough patches of your skin and provide moisture to your face.
How To Use:
- Add a cup of rice to a half cup of yogurt and grind them well until getting a constant mixture.
- Apply that mixture to your face and massage with it help of your finger for 5 to 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water after 30 minutes.
You can remove black shades of your neck by applying rice flour scrub with a combination of baking soda. The presence of skin beneficial abilities in baking soda works significantly with the inclusion of rice flour. Moreover, the combination of this scrub not only for the black neck but also recommended reducing the itching sensation of the skin.
How To Use:
- Add a little amount of baking soda to a cup of rice flour and grind them well by adding appropriate water.
- Rinse your neck with fresh water before applying it.
- Give a little massage in circular while applying to your neck and leave it for 20 minutes.
- After this, rinse it off with taped water.
- You can try this rice flour scrub to your neck for every day until reducing black shades of your neck.
Sunburn And Tan
The combination of rice flour and honey are excellent for sunburn and tan treatment. The presence of antioxidant in honey reduces the free radicals overgrowth, and the rice flour soothes the skin by providing a cooling effect. Also, you can wash your face with rice flour water, which helps protect your skin when you go out of your home.
How To Use:
- Add a tablespoon of honey to a cup of rice flour along with appropriate water.
- Mix them well until getting a uniform mixture.
- After this, apply that mixture to your face and give a little massage.
- Rinse your face after 30 minutes with fresh water.
There are plenty of causes depending to form black spots on the skin such as sunburn, pollution, melanin interruption. As with other home remedies, rice flour is also beneficial to remove dark patches when it combined with tomato. The presence of Lycopene pigment provides a beautiful color to your face. As well as, the coarse nature rice flour opens up clogged pores of the skin that helps to absorb nutrients from the tomato.
How To Use:
- Remove the peel and seeds of tomato and add them to a cup of soaked rice flour.
- Blend them well until getting a constant paste and apply it to your face.
- Rinse it off with cold water after 20 minutes.
- You can use this weekly thrice.
You can clean your face that damaged by pollution and impurities by applying rice flour and lemon juice. The presence of vitamins, citric acid in lemon removes impurities and dead skin cells of your skin. As well as, the mineral content in rice flour moisturizes the skin.
How To Use:
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to a cup of rice flour and mix them well.
- Apply to your face and give little massage in a circular motion for a few minutes.
- You can use this remedy weekly twice to clean your face.
Rice Flour For Skin Whitening
Generally, some people are white, but they gradually turn into black color due to pollution, suntan, and other causes. Fortunately, there are a few ingredients that the inclusion of rice flour can be useful in skin whitening.
Vitamin-E, healthy fats, along with some other essential abilities, are rich peanut flour and olive oil. As well as rice flour acts as a scrubber. The combination of these three ingredients remove dead skin and provide essential nutrients.
Inclusion of multi ingredients in rice flour not only whiten your skin but also prevent allergic reactions of the skin. Some natural products also use rice flour, peanut flour in their scrubs.
Note: Before applying rice flour to your skin, wash your skin with fresh water and while scrubbing your skin give a little massage.
Do not add any other face creams or unnatural products ingredients in the rice flour that can show a negative impact.
Always prefer natural and homemade scrubber to your skin, which is chemical-free and found in low-cost.
Question and Answers About Rice Flour
Q: Does rice flour cause an allergic reaction?
A: No, it is a natural ingredient to clean your skin.
Q: Is it beneficial for sunburn?
A: Yes, rice flour has soothing effects, which can minimize sunburn.
Q: How many times should we use these scrub per week?
A: You can use it more than three times a week.
Q: How To Prepare Rice Flour
A: Add appropriate water to a cup of rice and leave it for 8 hours. After this, grind them by adding ingredients that you like.