The excess production of melanin due to hormonal imbalances results in hyperpigmentation which leads to the formation of black spots on the face. Usage of harsh creams for pimples leaves ugly scars on your skin and results in black spots on the face. Let’s see how to remove dark spots on the face by natural remedies.
Cause Of Dark Spots On Face
- Severe exposure to direct sunlight
- Harsh skin care products
- Severe acne
- Pregnancy avoiding pills
- Squeezing Pimples
How To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Face
Natural Home remedies are rich in numerous medicinal properties which prevent black spots on face and also add natural glowing to your skin. These remedies are pocket-friendly and easily affordable by anyone.
1. Potato To Remove Dark Spots On Face
Potato is a preferred remedy for dark spots on the skin due to its high content of vitamin A, B, C and E with essential fibers. It is a super beneficial ingredient for lightening the dark spots on the face. The addition of fresh lemon juice to it helps to remove blemishes and also remove dark circles under the eyes.
- Separate the peel from potato and grind it to form a thick paste.
- Mix it well by adding a tablespoon of lemon juice to it and apply it on your dark spots.
- Wash it off with regular water after 30 minutes.
- Regular usage of this helpful remedy to remove black spots on face and acne scars on the skin.
2. Lemon Juice To Remove Black Spots On Face
The high content of antioxidants and vitamin-c in lemon helps to open up clogged pores of the skin and removes impurities from it. It is the highly recommendable ingredient to fade black spots on face and black patches on the face. Lemon juice is very effective in skin lightening and also balances the melanin production.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to one teaspoon of honey and combine them.
- Rub it over your dark spots slowly with your fingertips and let it stand for about 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water. Use this remedy thrice in a week to fade away the black spots on face and patches.
- It is the fastest remedy in home remedies for dark spots on face.
3. Sandalwood To Treat Black Spots On Face
Sandalwood powder is a preferred ingredient to get rid of black spots on face and blemishes. It improves the skin complexion. Rose water is an effective cleanser and locks the moisture of the skin by controlling excess production of oil. Glycerine is a great skin toner which moisturizes the skin and helps to fade dark spots.
- Add two tablespoons of sandalwood powder with one teaspoon of glycerine and one tablespoon of rose water. Combine them well together to form a fine paste.
- Massage your face with it for 3-4 minutes and allow it to dry for few minutes.
- Wash it off with clean water. You can use this remedy regularly to get flawless skin without dark spots.
4. Onion Juice To Remove Dark Spots On The Skin
Onions are rich in sulfur which is used for skin whitening, and their juice lightens the black spots on face. It is an exfoliating agent and improves the skin complexion. Let’s see how to get rid of dark spots on the skin.
- Grate an onion and extract the juice from it in a clean bowl. Add a tablespoon of fresh potato juice and few drops of lemon juice to one tablespoon potato juice and blend them well together.
- Rub it over your dark spots and leave it for 30 minutes and wash it off using lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy twice in a week to get rid of black spots on the face.
5. Basan With Lemon To Lighten The Dark Spots
Besan or gram flour acts as an effective skin cleanser and controls the excess production of sebum and also reduces hyperpigmentation.
The antibacterial properties of honey reduce the aging properties and offer clear complexion by removing all dark spots on the skin.
- Add two tablespoons of gram flour with one teaspoon of fresh lemon juice, 1tablespoon of honey, 1teaspoon of aloe vera gel in a clean bowl.
- Blend them well to form a fine paste and apply it on your face and gently rub it over your dark spots in a circular motion.
- Rinse it off with warm water after 30 minutes.
- Use this remedy thrice in a week to remove black spots on face and wrinkles on the face.
6. Rice Flour To Clear Black Spots On Skin
Rice flour is an advantageous ingredient for clear skin complexion. It brightens the skin and helps you to remove black spots on face and also removes the wrinkles and fine lines. The combination of rice flour and potato juice gives flawless, radiant skin.
- Mix two tablespoons of rice flour with 1teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and one teaspoon of potato juice to form a thick paste.
- Apply it all over your face covering all dark spots and gently massage it for 2minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy twice in a week to get rid of black spots on face in few weeks.
7. Turmeric Powder To Get Rid Of Dark Spots
The antibacterial, anti-inflammatory properties of turmeric help to treat different skin disorders. The high presence of curcumin in it reduces hyperpigmentation and also controls the overproduction of melanin.
- Mix one tablespoon of turmeric powder with one teaspoon of honey, one teaspoon of raw milk to form a uniform paste.
- Massage your face with it for 2-3 minutes and let it sit for 30minutes.
- Wash off the application by normal water.
- Regular usage of this remedy gives removes all dark spots and blemishes.
8. Tomato To Treat Black Spots On Face
The presence of lycopene in tomato works excellent for skin lightening. It helps to fade away the black spots on face entirely by improving skin complexion. The addition of lemon juice to it helps to eliminate dark spots and offers crystal glowing skin naturally.
- Grate a ripe tomato and strain the juice from it in a bowl. Add few drops of fresh lemon juice to it and merge them.
- Dip a cotton ball in it and apply it to your face covering all dark spots and massage your skin with it then let it overnight.
- Rinse off with clean water. The regular usage of this useful remedy offers you clean skin by eliminating all the black spots on the face.
9. Wheat Flour To Fade Black Spots On Face
Wheat flour is a fantastic skin whitening agent it offers you clear skin. It is very effective to remove black spots on face and blemishes on the skin.
- Take one tablespoon of wheat flour and two tablespoons of fresh milk cream and blend them.
- Spread it over your clean face and leave it on for half an hour.
- Rinse it off with clean water and pat your skin dry.
- Continue this effective remedy for a week to remove black spots on face naturally.
10. Aloe Vera Gel For Black Spots On Skin
Aloe vera is an excellent medicinal plant which cures many health and skin disorders with its essential vitamins, proteins, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and iron properties. The regular usage of aloe vera gel offers you smooth, radiant skin in a few weeks.
- Take one tablespoon of fresh aloe vera gel and mix it with few drops of fresh lemon juice and mix them well together.
- Clean your face with a gentle cleanser and apply it to your skin. Gently massage your skin in a circular motion for 2 minutes using your fingertips.
- Remove the application after 30 minutes by fresh water.
The daily usage of this remedy gives you crystal glowing skin without black spots on the face.
11. Orange Peels
Orange peels are beneficial to remove black spots on face. The addition of coconut oil to it helps to whiten your skin. It also fights against microbial organisms which are responsible for acne and pimples.
- Separate the peel from orange and grind them to get a fine paste.
- Add a tablespoon of coconut oil to that paste and merge them well together.
- Apply it on your clean face and leave it for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with fresh water. Use this remedy twice a week.
12. Cucumber To Remove Black Spots On Face
Cucumber is an excellent detoxifier of skin which hydrates the skin with its water content. It is highly rich in vitamin A, potassium and magnesium which are very beneficial for the skin.
- Grind the cucumber pieces and extract the juice from it. Add one tablespoon of fresh cucumber juice to one teaspoon of rose water and few drops of fresh lemon juice and mix them well.
- Massage your face with it for 2-3 minutes in a circular motion and leave it overnight.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water at morning. Use this remedy thrice in a week.
13. Nutmeg Paste To Get Rid Of Dark Spots On Face
An abundant source of the essential properties fully loaded with it. It can remove dead skin, dark spots on face and also provides moisture to your skin. Most of the people use to reduce skin inflammation and to treat allergies.
How To Use:
- Rub a nutmeg on a stone by adding few drops of water to get a paste.
- Apply a tablespoon of nutmeg paste on affected areas and leave it overnight
- Continue this remedy for few weeks to remove dark spots on face.
14. Turmeric And Calotropis
Turmeric is a natural antiseptic agent and skin lightener. It can in check the overproduction of hyperpigmentation and ability to kill the bacteria and fungus that causes skin conditions such as acne and pimples. Calotropis milk has antibacterial and antiviral properties which reduce inflammation, allergies.
Note: Colotropis has poisonous properties which should not touch the eyes and sensitive skin.
How To Use:
- Extract tablespoon milk from a few leafs of calotropis and add them to two tablespoons of turmeric powder.
- Dry them and store in a bottle.
- Add few drops of rose water to it when it applies on black spots affected areas.
It can remove all the black spots from face along with other skin conditions.
Precaution To Prevent Black Spots On Face
- Avoid harsh skincare products which show a terrible impact on your skin.
- Cover your skin with scarves to protect it from sunlight.
- Don’t squeeze pimples which lead to the formation of ugly scars.