This post was most recently updated on November 23rd, 2018
Are you worrying about wrinkles? Have you already seen various types of unsatisfied beauty products to prevent wrinkles on the skin? Are you tired of undesired results? Then it’s time to say goodbye to all expensive products and switch to natural home remedies which are cost friendly and replaces the skin care products with desired results. Let’s learn how to prevent wrinkles on the forehead, hands, and face by following natural remedies.
- 1 What Are The Causes Of Wrinkles?
- 2 Best Tips To Avoid Wrinkles
- 3 Why Home Remedies Best To Get Rid of Wrinkles
- 3.1 1. Coconut Oil Helps To Get Rid Of Wrinkles
- 3.2 2. Amla Can Prevent Wrinkles
- 3.3 3. Aloe Vera And Lemon Juice
- 3.4 4. Olive Oil For Wrinkles Treatment
- 3.5 5. Honey To Reduce Wrinkles
- 3.6 6. Almond Oil Forehead Wrinkles
- 3.7 7. Banana Helps To Prevent Wrinkles
- 3.8 8. Rice Flour
- 3.9 9. Egg White And Lemon To Remove Wrinkles From Face
- 3.10 10. How To Remove Wrinkles With Carrot Pulp And Egg
- 3.11 11. Exercises Help To Prevent Wrinkles
- 3.12 12. Sufficient Sleep
What Are The Causes Of Wrinkles?
Absorption of natural oils, overproduction of free radicals, hormonal changes, insufficient moisture, and less elasticity of muscles are the reasons for this skin condition. Sun exposure absorbs the natural oil from the skin which produced is by surface glands and weakens the elasticity of the skin. Smoking increases the free radicals; harsh chemical creams destroy the flexibility of the skin.
Billions of people are spending the bunch of money for wrinkles treatment, but you can get rid of wrinkles by below multi-beneficial home remedies.
Best Tips To Avoid Wrinkles
- Avoid consumption of alcohol and smoking cigarettes.
- Apply moisturizers to your skin on a regular basis.
- Don’t spend much time under the sun. Drink sufficient water per day.
- Wear cotton clothes and scraps when you go under the sun to reduce wrinkles on hands.
- Take deep sleep for the healthy glowing skin.
- Remove all the traces of makeup with a mild cleanser before you sleep.
- Do regular facial exercises to activate the facial bones to prevent wrinkles on the face.
Why Home Remedies Best To Get Rid of Wrinkles
Home remedies are suitable for all skin conditions such as wrinkled skin, dry skin, pimples. They are enriched with several essential nutrients and vitamins which promotes healthy skin. These are free from side effects which provide excellent results.
These remedies provide you with satisfying results without causing any harm to your sensitive skin. The preparation of these homemade masks is effortless and can be done in a few minutes with the ingredients available in your kitchen.
1. Coconut Oil Helps To Get Rid Of Wrinkles
Wrinkles and fine lines ensue on the face, around the mouth, forehead, neck, and hands it mostly appears at the age of 30 and after it. Coconut oil helps in preventing wrinkles on the skin. The presence of vitamin-E, antioxidants, proteins, and soluble fats in coconut oil reduces the production of free radicals and restores the moisture of skin that enhances the elasticity of the skin. The people of Kerala state possess glowing skin without wrinkles due to the regular usage of coconut oil in their dishes and moisturize their body with pure coconut oil.
- Apply coconut oil all over your forehead, hands and around the neck.
- Massage for few minutes and leave it for at least 30 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Continue this remedy for at least ten days for the youthful, glowing skin.
- You can also add few drops of vitamin-E oil to coconut oil to remove forehead wrinkles.
2. Amla Can Prevent Wrinkles
The presence of vitamin-C, vitamin-A, and antioxidants in amla helps to get rid of wrinkles on hands and facial skin. Amla also helps to clear the blemishes and acne scars on the surface. It is available throughout India and widely used in numerous hair and skin care products for its high multi healing benefits.
- Grate amla and extract the juice from it. Add a tablespoon of yogurt to Amla paste and mix them well together.
- Apply it on your forehead, around mouth and neck and massage it for a few minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water after 30 minutes with a mild cleanser.
- You can also consume amla juice with lemon juice every day to prevent wrinkles.
3. Aloe Vera And Lemon Juice
It is the best way to get rid of wrinkles around the neck, under eyes, around mouth and forehead. The numerous skin beneficial contents in aloe vera such as minerals, vitamins, antioxidants, anti-inflammatory, and anti-bacterial properties quickly penetrate the skin cells and tighten the skin by enhancing the strength of muscles. The citric acid in lemon removes dead skin cells and opens up clogged pores.
- Mix two tablespoons of aloe vera gel with few drops of fresh lemon juice to form a fine paste.
- Slather it on your skin and gently massage it over your face for a few minutes.
- Rinse off with a mild cleanser by fresh water after 30 minutes.
- Repeat the remedy thrice in a week to prevent wrinkles and fine lines.
4. Olive Oil For Wrinkles Treatment
Olive oil is the highly recommendable ingredient to treat wrinkles, and it is best body massage oil. It can cure many kinds of health and skin conditions. Our ancestors used olive oil for several types of illness. The presence of antioxidants and other rich sources of essential nutrients in it fight against wrinkles around the neck, under eyes, and on all other skin and provide smooth and soft skin. Regular usage of olive oil can give natural glowing to your face. Also, it is widely used to get thick hair.
- Apply olive oil around your eyes, forehead, and mouth.
- Massage it for a few minutes with your fingertips.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it off with lukewarm water in the next morning.
- Continue this remedy thrice in a week to prevent wrinkles within 3weeks.
5. Honey To Reduce Wrinkles
The abundant sources of medicinal properties in honey help to prevent wrinkles due to free radicals. Its antioxidants remove harmful substances from the skin and contribute smoothness by enhancing the flexibility of the skin. Moreover, their essential source of nutrients removes the dark spots behind the pimples and acne.
The combination of raw honey and lemon juice reduce the appearance of wrinkles on the skin and tighten the pores. It hydrates the skin and also fights against acne and pimples.
- Mix a teaspoon of honey with few drops of fresh lemon juice to form an even paste.
- Slather it on the skin and massage it for a few minutes.
- Leave it on your face for about 25 minutes.
- Rinse it off with tepid water and pat your skin dry with a soft towel.
- Repeat the remedy daily to prevent wrinkles and fine lines on the skin.
6. Almond Oil Forehead Wrinkles
Regular usage of almond oil is the best remedy to avoid wrinkles around the neck, hands, and forehead. Its high content of vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants restores enough moisture and remove fine lines by enhancing the flexibility of the skin. Frequent body massage by almond oil gives glowing skin and numerous health benefits.
- Massage your skin with warm almond oil for 3-4 minutes before you sleep.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it off with lukewarm water in the next morning with a mild cleanser.
- Continue this remedy for at least 20 days for satisfactory results.
7. Banana Helps To Prevent Wrinkles
Banana is highly abundant in essential vitamins and minerals which reduce wrinkles and fine lines. It works like a thick moisturizer. Always choose fresh ripe banana for face, dotted bananas can affect negatively.
- Mash banana until to get a smooth fine paste.
- Add a tablespoon of olive oil to banana paste and apply it to wrinkle affected areas.
- Leave it on for at least 20 minutes and rinse it off with tepid water.
- You can use this remedy twice in a week to prevent wrinkles on face completely.
8. Rice Flour
Rice flour is a beneficial ingredient which prevents wrinkles effectively with its vital constituents. It is an amazing skin brightening agent which also removes dark circles and fine lines on the skin.
- Add 2tablespoons of rice flour to a half cup of fresh water and allow it to boil for 3-4 minutes.
- Mix it well thoroughly by adding 3-4 drops of vitamin e oil to form a thick paste. Spread it all over your skin and let it dries up completely.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry. Continue this remedy thrice in a week to get rid of wrinkles within a few weeks.
9. Egg White And Lemon To Remove Wrinkles From Face
You can easily make this pack to prevent wrinkles on the forehead, face and around the neck. Sufficient vitamins, proteins, and antioxidants fully loaded with egg, antioxidant content can remove free radicals that cause wrinkled skin. Remaining essential properties nourish the skin. The lactic acid in the lemon removes dead skin on the surface, vitamin-c helps to improve skin complexion naturally.
How To Use:
- Take one egg white in a bowl; add a tablespoon of lemon juice to it.
- Mix them until getting the uniform mixture and apply to your face, forehead and around the neck.
- Leave this pack for 20 minutes on your face and lukewarm water.
- It can lift your skin muscles and also provide results instantly.
10. How To Remove Wrinkles With Carrot Pulp And Egg
Carrots and egg are enriched with vitamins, proteins and other beneficial properties which can easily minimize forehead wrinkles and also provide skin complexion. Most of the people use almond oil massage to prevent wrinkles due to its high content of antioxidants with vitamins. A mixture of these three ingredients quickly reduces the lines by enhancing face skin muscles and removing free radicals.
How To Use:
- Grind a carrot until getting a thick paste; add egg yolk and a teaspoon of almond oil.
- Mix them well and apply to your face, forehead, and laugh lines and around the neck.
- Remove the pack with lukewarm milk after 20 minutes.
11. Exercises Help To Prevent Wrinkles
Physical activities help to prevent wrinkles and fine lines on your face and around the neck. Workouts enhance the elasticity of the skin and balance the hormonal changes. Practice some facial exercises for muscle toning and also increase the blood flow to your skin.
12. Sufficient Sleep
Insufficient sleep disappoints the health condition which leads to hormonal imbalances and other illnesses. Skin gets relaxation while you are in a deep sleep. It helps to prevent wrinkles and promote soft glowing skin. So make sure to sleep for at least 7-8 hours for healthy skin.