Straight and smooth silky hair became a hot trend these days. Many salons and beauty parlors offering the harsh chemical hair straightening treatments which result in split ends. The harsh chemical treatment gives you instant results, but they decrease the ability of hair strands, sometimes it leads to the scalp allergies and dry scalp. Furthermore, the result of heat treatment straightening not stands for the long period which leads to curly or wavy hair.
You can get gorgeous straight hair naturally by following some simple home remedies by using kitchen ingredients. Home remedies are less expensive than chemical treatments. They offer you permanent straight hair naturally avoiding the side effects. Let’s see the ways to straighten your hair using different ingredients.
1. Castor oil for hair straightening
Castor oil is the best ingredient for straightening curly hair. It prevents scalp allergies, hair fall due to chemical shampoos and boosts hair growth. The high viscosity nature of it helps you to get straight hair by nourishing the hair follicles. Let’s see how to straighten hair by using castor oil.
How to use:
- Apply warm castor oil to hair thoroughly.
- Massage on your scalp for a few minutes using your fingertips.
- Cover that oiled hair with hot, dry towel for 40 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo with warm water.
Repeat this remedy twice in a week to get straight hair.
2. Hibiscus Leaves To Straighten Hair Quickly
Hibiscus leaves hair mask an excellent home remedy to change curly hair into the silky straight hair. It is rich in vitamin c and important vital nutrients which help for rapid growth of healthy hair. The proteins present in these leaves helps the hair to stay healthy and thicker. It acts as a conditioner and provides essential nutrients to your hair. It has been used in many hair care products for its amazing benefits for the growth of hair
How to use:
- Blend 10 to 15 hibiscus leaves in a blender to get a thick uniform paste.
- Apply that gel to your hair by covering up to the root tips of the hair.
- Give a smooth massage covering the scalp with our fingertips for a few minutes.
- Let it for about 30-40 minutes to make it dry.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water with a mild shampoo.
- The hair follicles absorb the nutrients from hibiscus leaves thoroughly. It provides softness to your hair and
- prevents scalp related problems and helps you to get straight hair.
You can use this remedy twice or once a week.
3. Milk And Honey For Straight Hair
The combination of these products boosts your immune system. The nutritive characteristic of milk helps you to get rid of scalp illness and supports hair growth as well that soothes your hair. Honey forms a layer around the hair that helps to prevent chemical damage and acts as a natural conditioner. It prevents hair breakage and provides lustrous hair.
How to use:
- Add two tablespoons of pure honey into a cup of milk.
- Stir them well to obtain a uniform mixture of two ingredients.
- Apply that blended mixture to your hair including the scalp.
- Massage your hair for a few minutes with your fingertips.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse off with a shampoo followed by conditioner.
- Repeat this remedy thrice in a month for straight hair and soft hair.
4. Straighten Hair With Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a beneficial herb which prevents dandruff and all hair problems. The glutinous gel of these leaves makes your hair straighten. It is used widely in major hair care products for its incredible healing nature. The following steps show you that how to get straight hair naturally by using Aloe Vera leaves.
How to use:
- Grab a cup of fresh aloe Vera gel from its leaves by using a spoon or knife.
- Extract some juice by squeezing a fresh lemon in a bowl.
- Pour the gel into lemon juice and blend them well.
- Apply the attained mixture to your hair covering it completely.
- Pull your hair straightly and comb out from top to bottom of your hair slowly
- Rinse it off with your favorite shampoo by lukewarm water.
- You can use this remedy twice a week to make hair straight and silky.
5. Lemon and coconut oil straighten hair naturally
Lemon and coconut oil mask is the best home remedy for soft and straight hair. The nutrients in them get penetrated into hair follicles thoroughly. It hydrates your scalp by conditioning your hair.
Coconut oil is a wonderful ingredient which stimulates the hair growth by nourishing the hair follicles. The vital nutrients and proteins present in it help to soften your hair.
The anti-inflammatory property of lemon which is enriched with vitamin c prevents dry scalp and reduces dandruff.
How to use:
- Add one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice to two tablespoons of pure coconut oil.
- Make them little warm and apply it to your hair.
- Massage for a few minutes and cover yours with a dry towel.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water after 30 minutes.
- You can use this remedy once a week for soft and long hair.
6. Coconut Milk For Straight Hair
Coconut milk is enriched with major healing components which regulate the hair fall by boosting your hair naturally. Let’s see how to straighten hair by using milk extracted from coconut pieces.
How to use:
- Grab some coconut pieces and blend them in a mixer to get a thick paste.
- Extract the juice from that paste using a filter or by pressing with hand.
- Apply that fresh juice to your hair including the scalp.
- Let it dry for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off using a shampoo followed by conditioner.
- Use this remedy thrice in a month to get shiny and straighten hair quickly.
7. Straighten Hair using Rubber Bands
Apply warm castor oil or coconut oil to your scalp to hair ends and massage it for five minutes. Pull the oiled hair straightly and fasten with few rubber bands. Keep distance one-inch gap between every hair elastic. It is a simple and better way to straighten your hair.
8. Hair Bands Help To Straighten Your Hair
Dry your hair with cotton cloth after having the head bath and divide into small sections or strands by using hair clips. Comb them thoroughly in a downward direction slowly. Continue this remedy as much possible to make straight hair.
9. Precautions For Straight Hair
- Along with above remedies, follow the below simple precautions to straighten your hair naturally.
- Concentrate on hair growth before straightening your hair.
- Make sure to make your scalp free from dandruff.
- Always prefer the natural or ayurvedic hair care products.
- Concentrate on healthy hair growth to avoid hair fall.
- Stay away from harsh chemical treatments as much as possible.
- Use home ingredients for curly or wavy hair to attain the straight hair.
- Usage of mild shampoo along with conditioner gives you soft and silky hair.
- Avoid using harsh hair sprays which leads to split ends and dryness of hair.
Always use home remedies to make hair straight naturally. It can take a long time to straighten your hair, but they provide excellent results for your hair without creating any damage to your hair. Home remedies are most economical than chemical treatments.