This post was most recently updated on July 13th, 2018
Everybody wishes to have that lustrous long hair to enhance their physical appearance. But the busy life schedules and polluted environment leads to severe hair fall and other hair disorders. You can gain that long healthy hair through some simple natural tips is some tips. Let’s check out how to make hair grow faster.
- 1 Cause Of Hair Fall
- 2 Requirements For Healthy Hair Growth
- 3 Precautions For Hair Growth
- 4 Home Remedies To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
- 4.1 1. Castor Oil For Healthy Hair Growth
- 4.2 2. Herbal Oil For Hair Growth
- 4.3 3. Hibiscus Flowers
- 4.4 4. Amla Paste
- 4.5 5. Coconut Oil And Lemon Juice
- 4.6 6. Eggs
- 4.7 7. Avocado
- 4.8 8. Aloe Vera
- 4.9 9. Onions
Cause Of Hair Fall
Hair fall is a result of inadequate intake of sufficient proteins. Blocked hair follicles and damages lead to severe hair fall. The other external factors which are responsible for hair fall are
- Shampoos made of harsh surfactants and paraben
- Hair straightening treatments
- Harsh hair care products
- Lack of sleep
- Over medications
Requirements For Healthy Hair Growth
Hair is made of a significant fibrous, lipids; a protein called keratin. A balanced diet is a vital thing for healthy hair growth and body. Try to consume leafy vegetables and foods rich in proteins and vitamins for healthy hair growth.
- Nutritious and healthy diet
- Sufficient sleep
- Mild shampoos
- Plenty of water
- Oil massage
Precautions For Hair Growth
Excessive stress shows the negative impact on hair growth. It can create imbalances in hormonal functions and leads to excess hair fall. 50 percent of people are suffering from hair loss due to excessive pressure. Try to avoid stress for healthy hair growth.
- Avoid Hair straightening treatments.
- Do not use chemical shampoos which contain parabens and sodium lauryl sulfate
- Always trim your hair ends and remove split ends
- Drink 5 to 6 liters of water per day
- Sleep for at least 6-7 hours a day
- Avoid head caps
- Consume leafy vegetables and red meat, fish, eggs, etc.
Home Remedies To Make Your Hair Grow Faster
Home remedies are rich in vital source of nutrients which provide nourishment to the hair follicles and avoid scalp related conditions such as dandruff, dry scalp, and oily Hair.
The following are the healing ingredients to make your hair grow faster. Below remedies provides immense benefits for hair. They replenish the damaged hair and prevent blocking of hair follicles and also prevent dandruff and premature graying of hair.
1. Castor Oil For Healthy Hair Growth
Castor oil is sufficiently enriched with vitamin-E, Vitamin-B, and anti-bacterial properties. It helps to prevent hair fall due to dandruff and promote healthy hair growth. You can add other beneficial ingredients to castor oil to make faster hair growth. The high viscosity of this oil penetrates into deeper layers of hair follicles and enhances the regrowth of hair. Warm oil massage improves blood circulation and removes dandruff from the scalp.
How To Use:
- Add two tablespoons of castor oil to two tablespoons of coconut oil and 4 to 5 drops of vitamin E oil and place the container on the boiled water to make it slightly warm.
- Massage your scalp with the heated oil and make sure to cover every inch of your hair and let it overnight.
- Rinse off with your regular shampoo. Repeat the remedy twice in a week for lustrous hair and to make your hair grow faster.
2. Herbal Oil For Hair Growth
It is one of the best ways to make your hair grow faster. The combination of Saraswathi leaves, banyan roots, ivy guard leaves and ashwagandha powder works great to treat severe hair loss and promotes faster hair growth.
Grab Ten pieces of banyan roots, ten leaves of lvy guard plant and Saraswathi leaves and two tablespoons of ashwagandha powder. Add all the ingredients to 500ml castor oil.
Boil them together for 5 minutes and store it in a bottle.
- Apply the herbal oil to your hair and massage your scalp with it for few minutes with your fingertips.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo in the next morning.
- Continue the remedy for one month to gain desired results.
3. Hibiscus Flowers
The flowers of hibiscus plant can promote faster hair growth when they are combined with coconut oil. Its potent antioxidants prevent premature graying of hair and control hair fall. The paste of hibiscus plant leaves can also make your hair grow faster and turns the hair into dark black color.
How To Use:
- Take 6-7 fresh hibiscus flowers and add a cup of coconut oil to them and boil them for 5-6 minutes in a clean container.
- Let it become warm and strain the oil and store it a fresh bottle.
- Massage your scalp and apply it all over your hair and leave it overnight for profound moisturizing effect.
- Wash it off with your regular shampoo. Repeat the remedy thrice in a week to make your hair grow faster.
4. Amla Paste
Amla is one of the best ingredients which is widely used in hair care due to its high content of vitamins, proteins, gallic acid, and flavonoids. These nutrients quickly penetrate into the hair follicles and enhance the strength of the hair roots. Several Hair care products using the Amla benefits to get satisfactory results. Let’s know how to make hair grow faster with Amla.
- Prepare a fine paste of amla powder with some water and apply the glue to your entire hair.
- Gently rub your scalp using your fingers tips to increase blood circulation to the scalp.
- Leave it for about 20 minutes and rinse it off with regular water.
- You can use this remedy twice or thrice in a week for faster hair growth.
5. Coconut Oil And Lemon Juice
The presence of significant vitamins, calcium, and powerful antioxidants in coconut oil provides necessary supplements to the hair. Lemon has the generous amount of citric acid, and its vitamin-C removes dead skin cells on the scalp and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Add a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice to 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and mix them well.
- Apply it to your hair and massage your scalp with it for few minutes.
- Let it overnight and rinse it off with a mild shampoo in the next morning.
You can make your hair grow faster by using the egg yolk. The presence of keratin which is a significant protein required hair growth in it helps to prevent hair fall and removes dandruff on your scalp. Its antioxidants and other essential nutrients contribute thickness and add a natural shine to your hair.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to an egg yolk and mix them well together by beating up the yolk.
- Apply the mixture to your hair and leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo. Repeat the remedy twice in a week for faster hair growth.
Avocado provides numerous benefits for hair ranging from hair loss to premature graying of hair. Its beneficial components like Vitamin A, B, E and other proteins help to replenish the hair and rejuvenate the damaged hair follicles. You can add olive oil or coconut oil to it to make your hair grow faster.
- Scoop out the flesh of the ripe avocado and add two tablespoons of olive oil and a half cup of raw milk to it.
- Grind them well into a fine paste without any lumps.
- Cover your entire hair with the paste like a hair mask and massage your scalp for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Let it for at least 45 minutes and rinse off with your regular shampoo which is free from parabens.
- Repeat the remedy once in a week to make your hair grow faster.
8. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera is a beneficial medicinal herb which can restore the hair growth and adds strength to hair follicles. It soothes the damaged hair follicles and provides soft silky hair. The presence of vitamin A, B, E and other essential compounds like potassium, selenium, calcium, magnesium in it promotes natural and faster hair growth.
- Add two tablespoons of aloe vera gel to two tablespoons of coconut oil and one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and blend them well together.
- Divide the hair into different sections and massage the scalp with the paste by covering all the hair.
- Let it for at least 45 minutes and wash it out with a mild shampoo. Repeat the remedy twice in a week to make your hair grow faster.
Onion juice is a powerful ingredient which can prevent hair loss and promotes healthy hair growth. These are enriched with the high content of sulfur which can quickly get absorbed by the hair follicles. Sulfur enhances the formation of keratin in hair follicles and improves the hair growth. Alopecia which is a hair disorder can be treated with onion juice which rejuvenates the damaged hair follicles and restores the volume of hair.
- Chop 2 to 3 onions into small slices and blend them into a fine paste. Add two tablespoons of olive oil to onion paste and mix them well together.
- Apply it to your hair including scalp and massage it for a few minutes. Let it for 30 minutes and rinse it off with a mild shampoo followed by conditioner.
- Repeat the remedy once in a week to make your hair grow faster in a natural way.
- You can also mix onion paste with any oil like coconut oil, jojoba oil, castor oil and almond oil, etc.
To decrease the overpowering odor of onion juice, you can add few drops of lavender oil or any other essential oils for sweet aromatic effect.