This post was most recently updated on August 15th, 2018
The very common dream of every person is to stay slim and healthy without overweight. People used to opt for quick medical weight loss treatments which are harmful to health and body. Proper diet maintenance and sufficient sleep can help you to lose weight naturally. The following are some of the potent natural remedies which help you to boost metabolism and aids weight loss healthily. Let’s see how to lose weight fast naturally.
- 1 Best Home Remedies For Weight Loss
- 1.1 1. Cumin And Honey
- 1.2 2. Honey And Lemon
- 1.3 3. Basil Seeds For Weight Loss
- 1.4 4. Cinnamon
- 1.5 5. Fenugreek Seeds
- 1.6 6. Aloe Vera For Weight Loss
- 1.7 7. Ginger Tea
- 1.8 8. Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Best Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- 3 Best Yoga For Weight Loss
Best Home Remedies For Weight Loss
Most of the people are following home remedies for weight loss due to its strong medicinal values. Home ingredients enriched with essential fibers which slowly reduce fat in your body including around belly.
1. Cumin And Honey
Cumin seeds are one of the most popular natural ingredients used for weight loss. It is an effective fat burner and potent detoxifier of the body which can also speed up metabolic rate and regulates blood sugar levels.
How To Use:
- Add a half teaspoon of fennel seeds and a half teaspoon of cumin and coriander seeds to a cup of water in a boiling pot.
- Cover the container with a lid and boil them together for about 4-5 minutes. Allow it to become cool and strain the solution and mix it with a tablespoon of honey.
- Consume the mixture twice a day to lose weight gradually in a healthy rapid way.
2. Honey And Lemon
Consumption of honey with lemon juice is a proven remedy for weight loss which has been used for several years. Raw honey contains high-content of amino acids, proteins, and minerals and lemon is packed with powerful antioxidants and citric acid. These two ingredients help to reduce excess fat around the stomach and body by improving metabolic rate and also enhances digestion.
How To Use:
- Add a tablespoon of raw honey and a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice to a glass of warm water. Mix all the ingredients together.
- Consume it before breakfast on a regular basis to reduce excess fat and cholesterol in the body.
3. Basil Seeds For Weight Loss
Basil seeds are the powerhouse of omega three fatty acids with decent amounts of fiber, magnesium, calcium, and copper. These seeds get covered with a gelatinous coating when soaked in water and very beneficial for the body. Regular consumption of these seeds suppresses hunger and aids weight loss by boosting metabolism.
How To Use:
- Soak two teaspoons of basil seeds overnight in a glass of water. Add one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey to a glass of warm water.
- Mix them well by adding the soaked basil seeds to the mixture. Consume it before breakfast on a regular basis to lose weight in a couple of weeks.
- You can also consume soaked basil seeds before meal and breakfast to lose appetite and weight loss.
Cinnamon is highly enriched with potent antioxidants, antiparasitic and antibacterial properties along with flavonoid content. It aids weight loss by improving the metabolism of the body and reduces cholesterol. The fat around the belly and waistline can be reduced with cinnamon, lemon and honey combination.
How To Use:
- Add one teaspoon of cinnamon powder, one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and one tablespoon of honey to a glass of warm water. Mix them well together to form a uniform mixture.
- Consume it before breakfast on a regular basis for a healthy and rapid weight loss. You can also mix cinnamon powder and honey in a glass of water to lose weight.
- Add a cinnamon stick, grated ginger and a teaspoon of black pepper to a cup of water and boil them together covering the container with a lid.
- Let the solution become cool and strain the solution into a glass. Consume the mixture on a daily basis before breakfast to stimulate faster weight loss.
5. Fenugreek Seeds
Fenugreek seeds speed up metabolic rate and support weight loss by improving digestion. The presence of soluble fibers and polysaccharides in it helps to lose weight by suppressing hunger. Being low in carbohydrates and calories it helps to speed up digestion and reduce bad cholesterol in the body.
How To Use:
- Add a teaspoon of fenugreek seeds and a teaspoon of cumin seeds in a cup of water and allow them to boil for 4-5minutes.
- Strain the solution and consume the warm solution before breakfast on a regular basis to reduce excess fat in the body.
- Add a teaspoon of fenugreek powder to a cup of fresh yogurt and consume it after dinner on a regular basis to lose weight.
- You can also consume by adding a teaspoon of fenugreek powder to any juice for deliciousness.
6. Aloe Vera For Weight Loss
Aloe vera is enriched with antioxidants, vitamins with anti-bacterial properties and fibers. It acts as a natural detoxifier of the body which flushes the toxins from the digestive tract and liver. The presence of proteins and fibers in aloe vera helps to reduce belly fat and aids weight loss.
How To Use:
- Add a tablespoon of aloe vera juice, a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and honey in a glass of warm water. Mix them well thoroughly.
- Consume it on a regular basis for 2-3 weeks to lose your excess fat naturally.
- Pregnant women and people with low blood pressure are recommended to do not consume aloe vera juice to avoid health complications.
- Peel off the gel from aloe vera leaf without yellowish gum. Mix a teaspoon of aloe vera gel with honey and consume it before breakfast to reduce excess fat.
- You can also consume aloe vera juice mixed with any smoothies or fruit juices.
7. Ginger Tea
Ginger is one of the essential ingredients known for weight loss. It is an excellent fat burner which also increases metabolic rate and digestion in the body. Intaking ginger tea detoxifies the body and regulates the cholesterol level and supports fat loss.
How To Use:
- Add some grated ginger to a cup of water and boil them together for -5 minutes. Strain the solution and consume it by adding a teaspoon of raw honey to it.
- Consumption of this tea twice a day before breakfast and before sleep supports weight loss and boosts up metabolism.
- You can also consume ginger tea by adding a tablespoon of fresh lemon juice twice a day to lose weight.
8. Apple Cider Vinegar
The presence of acetic acid and active components in apple cider vinegar helps to regulate the blood sugar levels and speeds up metabolism and aids weight loss. It suppresses appetite and burns excess fat in the body. It reduces craving for foods and prevents excess accumulation of fat in the body and stimulates weight loss.
How To Use:
- Add two teaspoons of apple cider vinegar to a glass of warm water and mix them well together.
- Consume it on a regular basis before the meal to lose weight healthily and naturally.
Best Diet Plan For Weight Loss
- Consume a liter of water after you wake up to relieve constipation and gas.
- Replace fruit salads instead of oily foods at breakfast to control the appetite whole the day.
- Consumption of 8-10 fresh curry leaves in the morning on a regular basis can help you to lose weight in a fast natural way.
- Add fibers contained green vegetables to your daily diet which helps to lose weight fast and keeps your body away from vitamin deficiency diseases.
- Avoid high calories contained foods like sweets and pizza and do not add meat to your diet.
- Replace white rice with chapattis in your dinner to fast up metabolism during sleeping hours. Include high protein foods in your regular diet like eggs.
- Have a sound sleep of 8 hours to reduce stress and for healthy weight loss.
- Avoid cheese and all milk products, nuts to reduce fat in the body.
Use Small Plates
Using small plates for meals helps ton intake small amounts of food and reduces overeating and aids weight loss. It creates a feeling sensation that you are eating heavy and helps to control your intake of food.
Never skip breakfast which creates excess gas in the stomach. Intake food frequently in smaller amounts to support weight loss.
Best Yoga For Weight Loss
Cortisol is the primary stress hormone which is responsible for weight gain. Yoga is the best solution to control the stress and supports weight loss by naturally reducing the excess fat. Yoga helps to treat all health ailments which can also improve metabolism and tighten the muscles.
- Poses For Weight Loss
- Bridge and twisted chair pose
- Warrior I and warrior II, III
- Boat and plank
Practice the above yogasanas to stretch your body muscles and aids weight loss by reducing excess fat.