This post was most recently updated on March 4th, 2019
Eyes are the organs which show the world colorfully. We can make them colorful and beautiful with magic that is eye makeup. Makeup reveals the uniqueness of you. We know that there are different types of eyes which look smaller and bigger. We can transform them into different shapes by eye makeup. So let’s see how to make eyes look bigger in a simple way. The list of required ingredients mentioned below to make eyes look bigger.
- 0.1 Concealer or primer
- 0.2 Eyeshadows
- 0.3 3. Eyeliner For Beautiful Small Eyes
- 0.4 Mascara To Darken the Eyelashes
- 1 How To Make Small Eyes Look Bigger With Products
Concealer or primer
The primer used to remove dark circles around the eye and for long lasting makeup. It creates smooth texture to the skin which gives soft skin for clear makeup. It provides a flawless skin tone for smooth and bright eyeshadows.
Steps To Use:
- Take a concealer or primer and apply it on your eyelid with a smooth brush slowly.
- Cover the area around the eye by applying primer all over it.
- Make sure to prime the inner and outer corner of the eyes.
You can apply it with the help of your fingers too.
- Highlight the underneath portion of the eyebrows slowly with a soft brush.
Eyeshadows can be applied on eyelids covering the outer crease of the lid with the help of a fluffy brush. These are available in the broadest range of colors to highlight the eyelids. It makes small eyes to look bigger and brighter.
Steps To Usage:
- Take an eyeshadow which is nearer to your color and dust it on your eyelid with a fluffy brush.
- Damp the brush slightly for smooth texture of the eyeshadow.
- Spread the color all over the lid starting from the inner corner of the eye into the crease evenly.
- Apply some dark shadow color and soften it up with a smooth brush.
- Feather it upwards slowly to make your eye looks bigger.
- Soften it up from the inner corner to the outer edge of the eyelid evenly with a smooth brush.
3. Eyeliner For Beautiful Small Eyes
It is used to beautify your eyes by lining the inner and upper lash lines of your eye. It can be lined on your waterline too. You can choose the different liners for your eyes as your comforts such as liquid or gel liners. Prefer gel liner with an angled brush for the long-lasting look and easy application. Get an attractive eye by following the eye makeup tips for small eyes.
Steps To Use:
- Take a pencil or gel liner and line it on your upper lash line evenly with an angular brush.
- Maintain the same thickness all over your lash line.
- Drag the upper lash line to upwards by following the inner lash line for a wing.
- Line the inner lash line slowly and connect it to the outer edge of the wing.
- Fill the space between the lash lines to create a flick or wing.
- To make small eyes look bigger smudge it upwards.
Mascara To Darken the Eyelashes
Mascara makes small eyes look bigger by thickening eyelashes.
False lengthy eyelashes can be used to create lengthy and long eyes which give an adorable eye.
How To Make Small Eyes Look Bigger With Products
There are some tips to make small eyes look bigger and longer. You can change the visual difference of that your cute tiny eyes. Let’s see the simple ways which how to make eyes look bigger and rounder. Moreover, better eye makeup tips for small eyes to look more elegant.
The small eye makeup includes the use of thick black or brown eyeliner and lighter eyeshadow. Eyelashes look longer when mascara appealed on it.
- Start with Applying primer around the eye covering eyelids, inner corner, and lash lines smoothly to remove the darkness around the eyes.
- Take an eyeshadow which is near to your skin color and apply it on eyelid starting from the inner corner into the crease with a fluffy brush.
- Take an eyeliner and line it on the upper lash line which gives a wing and smudge it off.
- Dust some brown eyeshadow on eyelid making it little darker by focusing the corner of your eye which making eyes look bigger and brighter.
- Take a white eye pencil and use it underneath your eye softly to give an illusion of big eyes.
- Don’t apply liner on the waterline of your eyes which makes them look small.
- Curl your lashes or else use false lashes which are available in the market. A Smokey eye makes up for small eyes to look bigger and bright.
- If you wish to make your eyes look big and long, and then you can make them look big and bright with smokey eye makeup.
- Start with highlighting eyeliner applying on the inner corner and then apply it to the outer edge of the lower lash line by leaving a small space in the middle which creates the illusion of big eyes.
- Highlight underneath the highest point of your eyebrows and the inner half of the eyelid.
- Soften it up with a brush or your fingertips without spreading it out far.
- Take an eyeshadow near to your skin tone and start applying from your inner corner of the eye smoothly. It is darker than your skin tone and outlines the high crease of your eyelid.
- Keep your eyes open and the line above the eyelid to create the upper crease then soften and feather it upwards slowly with a smooth brush.
- Take a black eyeliner and line the outer edge of the eye following the lower lash line of your eye.
- Line the outer edge of the lower lash line connecting the outer edge of the upper lash line.
- Smudge it upwards by using a smooth brush to create the illusion of big eyes.
- Curl your eyelashes with a curler followed by mascara.
Use long false eyelashes for a long eye look.
Some More Tips To Make Small Eyes Look Bigger
- Use long eyelashes to make the eyes bigger.
- Apply black or thick brown eyeliners for a bright look.
- Lengthen your eyebrows evenly to give an illusion of large eyes.
- Make a large and thick wing with thick eyeliner.
- Lighter shadows open up your eye look and make them looks bigger and brighter.
- Smudge the liner with soft brush upwards to create the big eye look.
- Avoid applying the liner on the waterline of your eyes which causes the eyes to look smaller.