Everybody wishes to have spotless skin, but it remains as a dream due to this hectic lifestyle. There are plenty of products available in the market, which is more expensive and you may experience side effects also, if that you have opted product doesn’t suit your skin type. Fortunately, there are some natural ingredients out there, which offer clean and clear skin by providing proper nourishment. Let’s see how to get spotless skin in 7 days.
Causes Of Spots On Skin
You should know the root causes of spots on your skin before getting into the topic. It depends on several reasons which include:
Aging causes the formation of spots on the skin due to imbalance elasticity of skin, reduction of Melanocytes cells, lack of sebum, and overgrowth of free radicals that cause wrinkles on the surface.
Sun exposure is also responsible for the formation of spots. The UV rays can damage your skin cells and may trigger overproduction of melanin which results in dark spots on the face. Moreover, these harmful sunrays affect your skin complexion also.
3. Hormonal Imbalance
Pregnancy avoiding pills have hormone regulating medicinal content, hence, which may trigger spots on your skin by affecting melanocytes cells.
4. Chemical Face Packs
You will get temporary beauty to feel when applying artificial face packs, but its harmful chemicals make your skin looks darker along with black spots.
How To Get Spotless Skin In 7 Days
You can minimize the spots on your face in 7days by following some precautions, diet plans, and home remedies.
Foods To Get Spotless Skin In 7 Days
1. Leafy Greens
Add more leafy greens to your daily diet that enriched with skin -beneficial nutrients such as vitamins, antioxidants, proteins, along with fatty acids, which provide healthy skin and reduce underlying causes.
Add Tomato to the daily diet. It has lycopene pigment that helps to provide radiant, glowing skin. The remaining nutrients enhance your health.
2. Dry Fruits
Eat more dry fruits, the presence of anti-aging properties, vitamins, and antioxidants in it removes wrinkles on your skin and enhances new cell growth along with melanocytes cells, its deficiency causes white spots on the surface.
3. Vegetable Juice
Drinking of carrot and beetroot juice in the morning can help you to gain all the skin-beneficial nutrients. Also, it improves hemoglobin percentage and relieves constipation, hence, rich fibers.
4. Add Yogurt To Your Daily Diet
Add yogurt to your daily diet. Vitamin-c, healthy fats, proteins abundant in it which improves skin complexion and its live bacteria lactobacillus acidophilus balance the bad bacteria overgrowth in the intestinal, this bad bacteria leads to itchy rashes your skin.
Remedies To Get Spotless Skin In 7 Days
You can choose home ingredients instead of chemical creams. These ingredients have essential nutrients which effectively removes the spots on your skin and improves complexion.
Open Up Clogged Pores
Unclog pores on your skin by removing dead skin that prevents new cell growth and sebum production which result in dark or white spots may form on your surface.
You can use honey and sugar as a scrub that effectively opens up clogged pores by removing dead skin. Its antioxidants reduce free radicals that cause wrinkles on skin and the presence remaining nutrients removes spots behind pimples and acne and also, improves collagen.
How To Use:
- Add a half tablespoon of sugar to two tablespoons of honey and mix them well until getting a uniform mixture.
- Apply it to over the affected area and massage in circular motion.
- Use this remedy weekly once to keep your skin away from black spots.
Antioxidants, vitamins and some healthy fats are rich in oils which effectively reduce spots on your skin. Massage your face daily once before hitting the bed to improves blood circulation and enhances skin muscles. In this case, clogged pores will open to receive nutrients from the oils.
- Coconut Oil
- Olive Oil
How To Use:
- Take a half tablespoon of coconut oil or olive oil into your palms and apply to spots affected areas.
- Massage that area in a circular motion with the help of your fingertips.
- Continue this procedure every day.
Clean Your Face With Rose Water
Clean your face with rose water that removes impurities on your skin, balances the ph level of the skin. Regular application of rose water can keep your skin healthy by preventing pimples and acne.
- Rose Water
How To Use:
- Rinse your face with fresh water and pat dry with a cotton cloth.
- Apply rose water to your face with the help of your fingertips or by dipping cotton cloth.
- Clean your face daily twice with rose water.
Citric acid, vitamins along with other essential abilities rich in lemon which effectively remove dead skin cells and impurities from your skin, thus, it used as skin cleansing agent in skin whitening home remedies.
- Lemon Juice
How To Use:
- Rinse your face with fresh water and apply lemon juice with the help of your fingertips.
- Massage for 5minutes and rinse it off fresh water.
- You can apply lemon juice weekly twice.
7 Ingredients To Get Spotless Skin In 7 Days
Follow above mentioned all the things before applying 7days home remedies.
Rinse your face daily twice with fresh water and pat dry with a cotton cloth. Apply Aloe Vera gel to your face and leave it for 30 minutes. Its antibacterial, anti-fungal abilities can keep your skin healthy and prevents infections. The high content remaining medicinal values remove white and dark spots on your skin.
Honey is the best ingredient to remove all types of spots on your skin. The presence of antioxidants, vitamins, along with other essential nutrients improves the complexion of skin by providing nourishment. Most of the skin care specialists suggest that usage of honey can improves skin complexion and keep your skin away from bacterial and fungal infections.
Holy basil extract enriched with antibacterial, antifungal, anti-inflammatory properties. Thus, it can minimize skin problems such as acne, pimples and dark spots on your skin. Moreover, Ayurveda doctors use holy basil extract to your treat eczema and psoriasis. Apply holy basil extract directly to your skin and leave it for 30 minutes. Use this remedy morning and evening.
You can apply papaya face pack to remove spots on your skin. The skin- beneficial properties in it effectively reduce spots behind acne, pimples and also, regulate pigmentation that causes dark spots on the face.
- Mashup ripe papaya and add two tablespoons of honey to it.
- Wash your face with fresh water and pat dry with a cotton cloth.
- After this, apply that face pack.
- Rinse it off with fresh water after 30 minutes.
Orange peel face pack helps to remove oily substances on your skin, eliminates dead skin cells and its vitamin-c improves skin complexion.
- Crush some orange peels by adding appropriate water to it until getting a fine paste.
- Rinse your face with fresh water and apply it to your face.
- Rinse it off after 30 minutes.
You can apply turmeric powder to improve skin complexion by minimizing spots on your skin. It is a natural antiseptic agent and abundant in antibacterial and antifungal properties which quickly penetrates to skin cells and effectively suppress the spots causing factors.
- Add a tablespoon of honey to two tablespoons of turmeric powder and mix them well until getting a fine paste.
- Apply that paste to affected areas and leave it for 40 minutes.
Sandalwood powder is a great medicine to treat spots on your face. Antibacterial, anti-inflammatory along with soothing abilities are abundant in it, which effectively reduces spots, pimples, and other skin conditions, thus, many beauty parlours offer sandalwood pack to get accurate results.
- Add a half tablespoon of milk cream and a few drops of water to a tablespoon of sandalwood powder to make a fine paste.
- Rinse your face with fresh water and pat dry with a cloth before applying it.
- Leave it for 40 minutes and rinse it off with fresh water.
- Apply this pack evening and morning to see noticeable results.
Precautions To Get Spotless Skin In 7 Days
- Apply sunscreen lotion or olive oil to your face when you go out of the home.
- Rinse your face daily twice with glycerin soap or fresh water.
- Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol that causes free radical growth.
- Add more leafy greens to your daily diet which provide proper nourishment to your skin.
- Drink at least 5 liters water per day.
- Do simple exercise or yoga to enhance the elasticity of your skin.
- Avoid chemical packs and opt for natural ingredients to remove spots on your face.