This post was most recently updated on July 12th, 2018
Homemade face masks help to treat many skin problems by healing all types of skin disorders and provide natural goodness to your skin. Regular usage of homemade face mask helps to promote youthful skin.
Are you tired of spending bunches of money on facial treatments which give you unsatisfactory results? Then here is the best solution of super beneficial homemade face masks which you can make of your own by some magical ingredients available in your kitchen which are fully loaded with multi-proteins and essential vitamins that contribute nourishment to your face.
- 1 Benefits Of Homemade Face Mask
- 1.1 1. Honey And Lemon Mask
- 1.2 2. Banana Pulp
- 1.3 3. Sandalwood Powder
- 1.4 4. Coconut Milk Homemade Face For Oily Skin
- 1.5 5. Tomato Pulp
- 1.6 6. Cucumber Homemade Face Mask For Glowing Skin
- 1.7 7. Vinegar
- 1.8 8. Orange Peel Homemade Face Mask
- 1.9 9. Egg Homemade Face Mask
- 1.10 10. Raw Milk Homemade Face Mask
Benefits Of Homemade Face Mask
There are numerous benefits of homemade face masks. These are free from harsh chemicals which hurts skin. Homemade masks are cost-free, and they are much safe. Some of the benefits are listed below.
- Help to get rid of acne and pimples
- Reduces wrinkles and fine lines
- Improves the skin complexion
- Boosts the skin elasticity
- Removes dark circles and dark spots
- Offers healthy glowing skin
- Prevents aging properties
- Protects the skin against sun damage
Let’s see the preparation and usage of the homemade face mask for glowing skin in simple steps.
Extra beneficial homemade face packs for the instant glowing skin.
1. Honey And Lemon Mask
Honey and lemon pack is the super-efficient homemade face mask which suits all skin types. Pure honey is a natural moisturizer of skin and nourishes the skin with its major properties. Lemon is an active bleaching agent and acts as a deep cleaner which opens up the clogged pores on the surface.
How To Use:
- Add a half tablespoon of lemon juice to two tablespoons of honey and blend them well.
- Massage your face with the blend in a circular motion using your fingertips.
- Leave it for about 30 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water. Regular usage of this remedy offers you glowing skin within a week.
The unusual properties of this homemade face mask remove suntan, pimples, acne and dark spots on your face.
2. Banana Pulp
Banana is one of the best homemade face masks for those who want to have soft and shiny skin. The presence of vitamin c and anti-inflammatory properties in it nourishes the skin by moisturizing it.
How to use:
- Mash a ripe banana into a thick paste and apply it on your clean face.
- Rub it over your skin for 2 minutes by your fingertips and let it for half an hour.
- Rinse it off with cold water and pat your skin dry. Regular usage of this homemade face mask by day after day results in crystal glowing skin.
- You can also add 1teaspoon of honey to banana paste.
- Rub your skin with fresh banana peels to remove dead skin cells and to reduce fine lines and wrinkles on the face.
3. Sandalwood Powder
We can make use sandalwood powder as homemade face pack which is enriched with an abundant source of essential nutrients which provide the earliest results and keep your skin from sun damages. This homemade face mask is an amazing skin brightening agents which helps to get the quick natural glowing skin.
How To Use:
- Mix two tablespoons of fresh milk with one tablespoon of sandalwood powder to form an even paste.
- Apply it to your skin and gently massage for 3-4minutes.
- Let it on for 30 minutes and rinse it off with normal water.
The regular usage of this mask whitens your face within seven days and provides glowing skin.
You can also prepare a homemade face mask for glowing skin by adding a tablespoon of fresh tomato pulp to 1tablespoon sandalwood powder, and few drops of rose water.
4. Coconut Milk Homemade Face For Oily Skin
Fresh coconut milk is rich in many essential vitamins such as Vitamin E, C, iron, magnesium, phosphorous and other essential properties. The nutrients help to get instant glowing skin, when you are in a hurry to attend a party or meeting then soak a small cotton ball in coconut milk and gently rub your face with it. It removes all the impurities from your skin and also moisturizes your skin.
How To Use:
- Blend some coconut pieces in a blender into a fine paste and collect the coconut milk by straining the paste into a clean bowl.
- Soak a cotton ball in it and apply it on your face and let it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry with a clean, soft cloth.
It is an effective homemade face mask for oily skin to unclog the pores. Repeat this remedy twice in a week.
5. Tomato Pulp
Tomato pulp provides natural pinkness to your face. The preparation and application of this homemade face mask are too comfortable than other homemade face masks. The anti-inflammatory and other essential characteristics of tomato help to get the flawless, glowing skin.
How To Use:
- Cut a fresh tomato into equal half’s and rub your face with that half for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Let it on your face for 30 minutes and rinse it off with fresh water.
- Regular usage of this homemade mask prevents acne and add a natural glow to your face.
You can also make homemade tomato mask by mixing 1tablespoon of tomato pulp with few drops of lemon juice and repeat the same procedure.
6. Cucumber Homemade Face Mask For Glowing Skin
Cucumber protects your skin from sun damage, pimples, and acne. It keeps the skin hydrated and moisturized and also helps to remove dark spots behind pimples. Let’s see the preparation of this best homemade face mask in simple steps.
How To Use:
- Cut cucumber into small pieces and grind them into a fine paste.
- Apply the cucumber paste to your face a mask and let it for 30 minutes.
- Wash it off with regular water and pat your skin dry. Daily application of this homemade face mask helps to get hydrated, glowing skin in a week.
- You can also apply by adding few drops of lemon juice and rose water to cucumber juice.
Vinegar is a gentle cleanser and multi-beneficial for skin which helps to cure skin breakouts, fine lines, and wrinkles on your face. It is rich in vitamin C and many other essential properties which can heal any skin disorder and also removes suntan. This homemade face mask is very cheap and more effective.
How To Use:
- Rub your face with vinegar using small cotton cloth dipping in it and leave it for about 20 minutes.
- Rinse your face with lukewarm water and pat your face dry.
- You can also prepare vinegar homemade face mask for oily skin by adding tomato juice to it for natural glowing.
8. Orange Peel Homemade Face Mask
You can use orange peels to prevent and reduce pimples. They are enriched with anti-inflammatory, bleaching properties and major vitamin citric acid which help to get rid of acne and dark spots on your face and open up clogged pores on your skin and helps to absorb the nutrients quickly.
How To Use:
- Mix two tablespoons of orange peel powder with 3tablespoons of fresh curd or yogurt into a fine paste.
- Apply it all over face and neck and let it for 15-20 minutes and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- This excellent homemade face mask provides an instant natural glow to your skin.
- Repeat this homemade face mask for glowing skin thrice in a week.
You can also prepare this homemade face mask by blending fresh orange peels into a fine paste.
9. Egg Homemade Face Mask
You can make an excellent homemade face mask with egg yolk which is best for who have oily skin. Extract the egg white into a clean bowl without the yellow. Continue the stirring until you notice the formation of egg foam. Apply the foam to your clean face and let it for 15 minutes and remove it by massaging it on your skin by fresh water.
Add an egg white to one teaspoon of raw honey, few drops of lemon juice and blend them well. Apply it all over your face and massage for 2-3 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water after 30 minutes.
10. Raw Milk Homemade Face Mask
The presence of lactic acid and many necessary nutrients and proteins in milk whitens the skin by nourishing it. Let’s see the preparation and usage of this brightening homemade face mask.
Preparation And Usage:
- Add two tablespoons of raw milk to one tablespoon of rice flour and a pinch of turmeric powder in a clean bowl.
- Combine them everything well together to form a uniform paste.
- Apply it to your skin and gently massage for 3-4 minutes in a circular motion. Rinse it off with fresh, clean water after 30 minutes.
- You can also prepare this homemade face mask by adding wheat flour instead of rice flour.