This post was most recently updated on November 23rd, 2018
Soft pink lips enhance your appearance and look. There are plenty of lipsticks available in the market which are expensive and provide pink lips for only a few hours. Do, you want to get natural pink lips without using a lipstick then here are some magical home remedies which turn your dark chapped lips into soft pink lips naturally which last forever. Let’s see how to get pink lips naturally.
Following are some best home remedies for pink lips to get hydrated, soft lips naturally which can be prepared and use easily.
- 1 How To Get Pink Lips Naturally
- 1.1 1. Lemon Juice Massage For Pink Lips
- 1.2 2. Beetroot For Pink Lips
- 1.3 3. Butter And Vitamin E Oil
- 1.4 4. Turmeric And Raw Milk for Soft Pink Lips
- 1.5 5. Sugar With Honey For Hydrated Glossy Lips
- 1.6 6. Rose Petals To Moisturized Rosy Lips
- 1.7 7. Sandalwood And Milk Cream
- 1.8 8. Olive Oil With Glycerin
- 1.9 9. Pomegranates For Glossy Pink Lips
- 1.10 10. Orange Peels For Pink Lips
- 1.11 11. Strawberry For Pink Lips
- 1.12 12. Lemon, Rose Water And Glycerin For Natural Pink Lips
- 1.13 13. Ghee For Natural Pink Lips
- 1.14 Some More Tips for pink lips
- 1.15 Conclusion:
How To Get Pink Lips Naturally
- Lemon juice massage
- Butter and Vitamin-E oil
- Turmeric and Raw milk
- Sugar with Honey
- Rose Petals
- Sandalwood and Milk cream
- Olive oil with Glycerin
- Orange peels
- Lemon, Rose Water And Glycerin
1. Lemon Juice Massage For Pink Lips
Lemon is a gentle cleanser which is enriched with essential vitamins, minerals, and citric acid which remove the dead cell from the skin. The vitamins in it penetrate quickly into lip cells that contribute elasticity to your lips while remaining supplements provide complexion to your lips. It is one of the fastest home remedies for pink lips. Moreover lemon can remove dandruff from your hair.
- Squeeze fresh lemon and add one teaspoon of lemon juice with few drops of raw honey and mix them well.
- Rub your lips gently with it and leave it for 5 to 10 minutes before going to bath.
- Rinse it off with fresh water and pat dry with soft cloth.
- You can use this remedy four times a week. It provides pink lips naturally.
2. Beetroot For Pink Lips
The addition of beetroot to your daily diet encourages the percentage of hemoglobin in the blood. The presence of antioxidants in it moisturizes the lips and protects them from sun rays. It reduces the darkness of your lips by making them pink instantly.
- Take two tablespoons of beetroot paste and mix it with one tablespoon of tomato juice and merge them well together.
- Massage your lips slowly with it and leave it overnight.
- Rinse off with fresh water and pat dry for natural soft pink lips.
- Use this remedy daily before going to bed to get pink lips quickly.
- You can also add fresh milk to beetroot juice instead of tomato juice to get smooth lips.
3. Butter And Vitamin E Oil
Butter softens your lips and removes the dead skin cells from your lips. Almond oil is rich in natural fatty acids which help to moisturize the skin on lips. Vitamin e oil and protects the lips from sun damage and keeps your lips hydrated. As well butter acids reduce ance on your face.
Mix one teaspoon of butter with1 teaspoon of almond oil, vitamin E oil, and few drops of honey in a clean bowl and merge all the ingredients to form a thick paste.
- Apply this moisturizing mixture on your lips twice in a day to get moisturized soft lips.
- It is one of the best ways in home remedies for pink lips.
4. Turmeric And Raw Milk for Soft Pink Lips
Turmeric is a natural agent which is used to treat dark lips effectively. It has anti-aging properties and removes dark patches on your lips. Raw milk keeps your lips hydrated and helps you to get rid of chapped and dry lips. It is also used as a face pack for crystal glowing skin.
- Take 1teaspoon of turmeric powder and mix it with one tablespoon of fresh raw milk and combine them to get a uniform paste.
- Massage your lips with it every day before going to sleep and let it overnight.
- Use this remedy daily to get smooth, shiny lips.
5. Sugar With Honey For Hydrated Glossy Lips
Sugar is best natural shedding of dead skin cells on lips. It soothes your lips and reduces hyperpigmentation of your lips. Honey is considered best for pink lips which hydrate lips by moisturizing them.
- Take 4tablespoons of crystal sugar and grind it to get a fine powder.
- Add one tablespoon of sugar powder with one teaspoon of honey and mix them well.
- Massage your lips with it daily to get natural shiny lips.
- Use this remedy to get fast pink lips.
6. Rose Petals To Moisturized Rosy Lips
Rose petals help to get pink lips naturally. You can also use rose powder face pack for the instant glowing skin. Rub your lips with rose petals powder for few minutes; their natural pinkness provides an impressive look to your lips.
- Mash the rose petals into a smooth paste and mix it well with one teaspoon of raw milk.
- Apply it to your lips and gently massage it for 3 minutes.
- Leave it for 20 minutes and wash it off with clean water.
- Use this remedy daily to get rosy lips.
7. Sandalwood And Milk Cream
Sandalwood powder lightens the dark lips by nourishing them. Milk cream locks the moisture in lips by protecting them from drying. Let’s learn how to get pink lips using these two ingredients.
- Add one teaspoon of sandalwood powder and one teaspoon of fresh milk cream. Mix them well by adding a few drops of rose water.
- Apply it to your lips and massage it for 2 minutes.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water and pat dry with soft cloth.
- Use this remedy daily for baby pink lips.
8. Olive Oil With Glycerin
Olive oil or coconut oil which is enriched with vitamins and antioxidants helps to remove dead cells and encourage the blood flow to your lips. Glycerine is considered for great hydration. The combination of these ingredients helps to get rid of chapped, dry lips and reduces hyperpigmentation of your lips.
- Take one tablespoon of olive oil, one teaspoon of coconut oil and a few drops of glycerine and combine them well together.
- Massage your lips with it regularly before going to bed and let it overnight for moisturizing pink lips.
- Gently scrub your lips with your brush the next day for smooth lips.
9. Pomegranates For Glossy Pink Lips
Consumption of pomegranates is good for health. Their essential nutritional values contribute an excellent complexion to your skin. You can use their seeds to get natural pink lips.
- Separate the peels of the pomegranate and grind that seeds to get a smooth paste by adding a teaspoon of fresh milk.
- Apply it to your lips and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Rinse it off with fresh water and pat dry.
- You can use this remedy every day for natural baby soft lips.
10. Orange Peels For Pink Lips
Regardless of gender difference women and men can use the orange peels to get natural pink lips. Orange peels help to lighten your dark lips due to their bleaching properties.
- Grind the orange peels into a fine paste and mix it well with one teaspoon of honey.
- Rub your lips with it for few minutes and rinse off with regular tap water.
- Use this remedy frequently that gradually helps to contribute pink color to your lips.
11. Strawberry For Pink Lips
Strawberry is one of the best fruit to get pink lips faster. Massage your lips with fresh strawberry paste which provide instant pink color to your lips. It moisturizes your lips and improves the lips color complexion.
- Take one tablespoon of fresh strawberry paste and mix it well one teaspoon of milk cream.
- Apply it on your lips and let it for 15 minutes and wash it off with lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy thrice in a week for natural glossy pink lips.
The above home remedies help to get smooth pink lips and remove the darkness of lips. They also help to get rid of dark, dry, chapped lips.
12. Lemon, Rose Water And Glycerin For Natural Pink Lips
It is also one of the most famous home remedies for pink lips. Each ingredient in this remedy plays a proactive role in lip care. Rose water and lemon juice are natural skin cleansers which exfoliate accumulated dead skin and opens up clogged pores. Glycerin reduces inflammation, irritation of the skin and also provides natural softness to your lips.
How To Use:
- Take one teaspoon of lemon juice, rose water and glycerin in a bowl and mix them well.
- Apply it to your lips and massage with your fingertips.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Continue this remedy at least weekdays to make your lips pink and soft.
13. Ghee For Natural Pink Lips
Minerals, vitamins, and other essential properties are rich in ghee. Most of us are using it to treat inflammation, reduce eczema and heal burning injuries. The essential properties in it quickly penetrate into the skin and restore enough moisture that keeps your lips healthy from drying out. Some people reported that topical usage ghee on lips can keep them healthy and provide natural color.
How To Use:
- You can apply it directly to your lips and give a little massage with your fingertips.
- You can apply ghee on your lips every day to keep your lips pink and healthy.
Some More Tips for pink lips
- Gently brush your lips daily to remove the dead skin cells from your lips.
- Massage your lips daily with honey for moisturized lips.
- Avoid excess smoking which leads to dryness of lips.
- Never peel off the skin over your lips which results in chapped lips.
- Drink plenty of water for hydrated pink lips.
- Rub your lips with small lemon piece thrice in a week to lighten your lips naturally.
- Offer a gentle massage to your lips by using natural oils to moisturize them naturally.
- Avoid consuming coffee or tea more than two times a day.
- Don’t lick your lips which makes them worst. Use natural lip balms to keep your lips hydrated.
- Follow these simple tips for pink lips along with the above home remedies for hydrated, soft lips.
Always go for natural home remedies for pink lips instead of expensive lip care products. Home remedies offer you permanent pink rosy lips in a natural way. These tips for pink lips are quite best to lighten dark lips.