Gastric is a common stomach disorder that occurs when there is either an excess acid in the stomach or deficient mucus to guard the epithelium surface. It may be acute or chronic which may also lead to critical health ailments if it is left untreated. The severe erosion of the mucous (lining of the stomach) leads to hemorrhage which is associated with haematemesis (blood vomiting) and melaena (black and bloody stools). However, You can use home remedies for gas pain or gastric problem which shows a strong reaction.
Primary Symptoms Of Gastric
- Bloated stomach
- Abdominal ache
- Lack of appetite
- Black stools (containing blood)
- Burning sensation in stomach
- Bad breathe
There Are Some Causes Of Gastric
Gastric occurs when the epithelium of the stomach is exhibited to gastric acid juice, the cells ingest hydrogen ions and lead to internal acidity. It results in the disruption of their metabolic process and triggers inflammatory reactions. The following are the other cause of the gastric disorder.
- Inflowing of diet regiment
- Ingestion of acids and alkalis
- Excess consumption of alcohol
- Stress and anxiety
- Regular intake of antibiotics and aspirin
- Undigested food
- Regurgitation of bile into the stomach
- Prolonged absorption of anti-inflammatory drugs and steroids
Natural Home Remedies For Gas Prevention
The following are the natural remedies to prevent gastric which relieves gas pain and alleviates all digestive problems. They are also helpful in increasing metabolism and appetite in the body by reducing gas and acidity ailments.
1. Lemon and Salt For Bloated Stomach Relief
It’s a known fact that lemon is enriched with several essential nutrients and other benefits. The citric acid which is the primary component of it plays a crucial role in digestion. Salt is a natural cleanser and helps to balance the ph level. Intaking of lemon juice with salt offers instant relief from bloated stomach and gas pains.
Way To Use:
- Extract the juice by squeezing a fresh lemon and add it to a half liter of water. Mix it well by adding appropriate salt.
- Consume the lemon water whenever you suffer from gas pain or abdominal aches. It alleviates the pain and helps to relieve gas and bloated stomach within 5 minutes.
2. Ajwain Is Best Medicine For Gas Pain
Ajwain is a potent detoxifier of the body and anti-acidic agent which prevents flatulence and other digestive problems. The presence of thymol in it reduces intestinal ailments and improves appetite and aids the digestive system. Intaking of these beneficial seeds on a regular basis enhances appetite and reduces acidity.
- You can consume a teaspoon of carom seeds with a pinch of salt to relieve ingestion and gastric pain in the stomach.
- Add a teaspoon of ajwain to a cup of water and let it boil for 4-5 minutes and consume the ajwain infused water by straining the seeds.
3. Coconut Water For Gas Pain Relief
The presence of bioactive enzymes such as catalase and phosphatase in coconut water helps to aid digestion and also improves metabolism of the body. It is enriched with several beneficial components like potassium, magnesium, sodium, natural sugars, and calcium and dietary fibers with potent phytonutrients and antioxidants.
|Mineral Content Of Coconut Water||Health Benefits|
|Potassium||Acts as a diuretic agent|
|Electrolytes||Hydrates the body|
|Bio-active enzymes||Aids digestion|
|Antibacterial properties||Enhances immunity|
|Anti-aging properties||Improves skin elasticity|
The presence of high nutritional values and alkalinity in fresh coconut water helps to reduce acidity and alleviate gas pain. It acts as a potent detoxifier of the stomach which helps to flush out the toxins from the body.
- Consume fresh coconut water to prevent the gastric and to reduce excess gas in the stomach. It can also help to avert sinusitis infection.
4. Copper Helps To Prevent Gastric
Copper can absorb toxins from the body, and it has proven to treat different stomach related ailments. It has been agreed and suggested by Ayurvedic specialists to prevent gastric pains and bloated stomach.
- Pour one liter of water in a copper container and add 10-15 holy basil leaves to the water. Let it overnight and consume it on next day morning after your wakeup before having a bath or breakfast.
The powerful combination of these two ingredients helps to cleanse your large intestine, Liver and flushes out gas and toxins from the stomach. Regular intake of copper and holy basil infused water guard you against viral fevers, ulcers and gastric problems.
5. Black Pepper, Ajwain, And Ghee
The combination of these potent home remedies for gas pain relief and profoundly cleans the stomach. Black pepper is a natural antioxidant and ajwain, and ghee enhances the digestive system. The mixture of these ingredients helps to improve appetite and reduces gastric.
How To Make It:
- Add 100 grams of black peppers, 100 grams of ajwain and blend them into a fine powder.
- Add 100 grams of ghee to the powder and combine them thoroughly.
- Consume 10 grams of this mixture on a regular basis before or after the meal to improve digestion.
- Continue the remedy for at least ten days to prevent gastric and bloated stomach.
6. Caraway Seeds
Caraway seeds (Carum carvi) are one of the beneficial spices with strong carminative and digestive properties with flavonoid antioxidants. It is fully loaded with copper, iron, magnesium, phosphorous, zinc, calcium along with dietary fibers. Intaking of these seeds enhances the synthesis of the nucleus for quick digestion process and prevent acid reflux in the colon.
How To Use:
- Add a teaspoon of caraway seeds to a cup of water and allow it to boil for 3-4 minutes. Strain the infused water and consume it on an empty stomach to relieve bloated stomach and gastric pain
- You can also reduce gas and stomach disorders by chewing a few caraway seeds on a regular basis.
- Regular consumption of these seeds can also help to relieve flatulence and bloated stomach.
7. Raagi Malt To Prevent Gas Pains
Raagi malt works excellently to prevent constipation within a day. It thoroughly cleans your stomach and helps to move excrement freely by reducing gas in your stomach. Regular consumption of raagi malt as your breakfast helps to enhance digestion due to the presence of dietary fibers in it. This beneficial cereal helps to improve hemoglobin percentage in blood by improving the blood circulation.
|Mineral Content Of Raagi Malt||Health Benefits|
|Vitamin D and calcium||Enhance bone strength|
|Polyphenols|| Prevents diabetes
|Dietary fibers||Improve digestion|
|Amino acids||Reduces cholesterol and depression|
|Anti-aging properties||Prevents premature aging|
|Proteins and antioxidants||Reduces anxiety and stress|
|Vitamins like vitamin-C and iron||Increases hemoglobin and treats anemia|
|Unsaturated fats and fibers||Weight loss and gas relief|
Preparation of raagi porridge
- Make a fine paste of raagi flour without lumps by adding little amount of water. Add two glasses of water in a boiling pan and allow it to boil for 3-4 minutes. Add the raagi flour paste to the boiled water and let it simmer for few minutes.
- You can consume it by mixing it with 2-3 tablespoon of curd and appropriate salt as your breakfast.
- Based on your taste you can also destroy it by combining it with milk and jaggery.
- Consumption of this beneficial porridge helps to prevent gastric and aids digestion.
Ginger is a beneficial ingredient to treat several stomach ailments due to its potent digestive enzyme named Zeinab. It helps to improve digestion and avoids a bloated stomach by relieving gas. The presence of gingerols in it helps to prevent excessive gas or air in the colon and speeds up the digestive process. Consumption of ginger prevents acid refluxes by relaxing the muscles of the stomach due to the presence of shogaol and gingerols.
How To Use:
- Peel off fresh ginger and crush it to extract the juice from it. Add a few drops of fresh lemon juice to ginger juice and mix them well together.
- Consume it on a regular basis to prevent bloated stomach and for rapid gas relief.
- You can also consume a teaspoon of freshly grated ginger to avoid the gastric and to alleviate abdominal aches.
9. Bahera, Amla, Black salt And Ghee
Beleric myrobalan which is known as bahera is a medicinal herb belongs to Terminalia bellirica family. It is widely used to treat obesity due to its high content of medicinal values. Amla is enriched with beneficial proteins, vitamins, minerals along with antibacterial properties which cleanse the digestive system and increase metabolism. The black salt is the gentle cleanser for the stomach as it removes bacteria, ulcers and other toxic substances from the large intestine. The combination of these four ingredients works excellently to prevent gas pains and a bloated stomach.
- Take 10 grams of bahera, 10 grams of Indian gooseberry, 10 grams of black salt and 50 grams ghee.
- Blend them to form a uniform mixture and roll into small tablets and store them in a clean airtight container.
- Consume one tablet before meal or dinner to prevent gastric in a rapid way.