This post was most recently updated on October 12th, 2018
Hair is a significant thing which enhances the physical appearance of us. All of us dream of having healthy and thick hair. The major problem faced by all of us is hair fall. The regular poor hair practices lead to thinning hair and excessive hair fall. The most common causes of hair fall and thinning of hair are nutritional deficiencies, emotional stress, hormonal changes, pollution and application of wrong, hair care products, etc.
The dream of having thick hair can get by many natural home remedies by the things that we regularly use in our kitchen instead of spending money on expensive treatments and hair care products.
1. Egg white For Thick Hair
Eggs consist of significant Proteins and many antioxidants which can penetrate rapidly into the hair follicles and makes hair thicker and stronger. Scientists have proven that usage egg white for hair results in voluminous hair. Regular usage of egg white can prevent hair loss by removing dandruff from the scalp and helps to gain soft silky and shiny hair.
- Take an egg white and fresh lemon juice in a clean bowl and stir them well to attain a uniform mixture.
- Apply it to your hair slowly by spreading evenly including the scalp.
- Rinse off with a mild shampoo after 30 minutes with warm water.
Regular usage of egg helps you to get thick hair by preventing the hair fall.
2. Castor Oil For Thick Hair
The nutrients which are present in castor oil helps to repair dead cells and carries the nutrients to the hair follicles which make your hair thicker and longer. Hot castor oil massage prevents your hair from split ends by nourishing them. Let’s learn how to make hair thicker by using castor oil by following directions.
- Pour 4tablespoons of castor oil in a steaming bowl and boil it for 3-4 minutes.
- Let it get warm and then start applying the oil on dry hair including scalp and ends of your hair.
- Massage it using your fingertips about 5 minutes in a circular motion all over the hair.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water using a mild shampoo.
3. Coconut Oil To Make Hair Thicker
Coconut provides the rich source of the essential proteins, vitamins, antioxidants, and anti-inflammatory properties which contributes sufficient moisture to prevent hair breakage. As well its nutrients enhance the strength of the hair roots that help to make hair thicker and longer. Usage of coconut oil seals the lipid layer around the hair strands to protect from shampoo.
- Take pure coconut oil and apply it all over the hair before going to bed.
- Give a smooth massage using your fingertips for 5 minutes.
- Cover the total hair including the scalp and hair roots.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it off with a mild shampoo using warm water.
Use this remedy thrice a week to get thick hair and to get rid of dandruff.
4. Make Hair Thicker Using Herbs
Herbs are used for excellent hair growth by herbal treatment in India. They are highly enriched with Bulk of nutrients and anti-fungus attributes which prevents the hair fall and makes hair Longer. The following directions help you to know how to get thick hair naturally by using different herbs.
Required herbs are:
- Saraswati leaves
- Fenugreek seeds
- Banyan roots,
- Castor oil
- Coccinia Grandis leaves
- Ashwagandha powder.
Steps to prepare it
- Grab 7-8 Saraswathi leaves, fenugreek seeds along with banyan roots in a clean bowl.
- Grind them well to attain a uniform paste.
- Take 500ml castor oil and boil it for 3-4 minutes.
- Let it become warm and store it in a bottle.
- Add the mixture of the ingredients to castor oil and shake it for few minutes.
- Apply the oil to your hair before you sleep by smooth massage.
- Rinse off with cool water by next day morning.
The nutrients present in the prepared oil revitalize dead cells and stimulate the blood flow to the scalp that helps the hair to grow faster and thicker.
5. Indian Gooseberry For Thick Hair
Indian gooseberry which is referred to as Amla is used in many hair care products due to its Anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial and abundant source of vitamins in it. Healthy and strong hair can obtain by using amla. It helps to get thick hair by nourishing the hair follicles by providing vital nutrients.
- Mix the dry gooseberry powder in two tablespoons of coconut oil and stir it well.
- Apply it to your hair and massage for few minutes using your fingertips.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it off with fresh water in the next morning.
- Use this remedy once in a month to make hair thicker and longer.
6. Onion Juice To Make Hair Thicker
The high amount of sulfur present in onion improves the blood circulation. It enriched with essential amino acids and proteins which repairs your hair by nourishing them with keratin protein. Onion juice can deal with different hair problems which include dandruff, split ends and gray of hair.
- Take 2onions and chop them into fine pieces.
- Grind them well using a mixer to attain onion juice.
- Extract the juice from that mixture by straining it using a strainer.
- Grab 2tablespoons of honey in a clean bowl.
- Pour the onion juice into the bowl and blend them well together using a blender.
- Apply the paste to your hair covering the scalp and roots of hair evenly.
- Let it for 30 minutes and rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
Try this remedy twice in a month to get thick hair and for long shiny hair.
7. Olive Oil For Thick Hair
Olive oil helps your hair to get thicker and longer by nourishing the hair follicles with its vital nutrients. It provides essential proteins for hair growth. It has been used in many hair care products due to its nutritional qualities. Due to its high viscosity, it penetrates into the hair follicles thoroughly and makes them stronger.
- Take 3-4 tablespoons of olive oil in a steaming bowl.
- Boil it for 2-4 minutes and allow it to become warm.
- Apply the oil to the scalp and all over hair covering the hair roots.
- Give a smooth massage with your fingertips for 5 minutes.
- Let it overnight and rinse it off with a mild shampoo in the next morning followed by conditioner.
Use this remedy once in a week for thicker hair without hair fall.