This post was most recently updated on March 19th, 2019
Everyone loves to have smooth and soft radiant skin. But skin becomes hard due to pollution, polluted water, unhealthy diet, acne, pimples, and wrinkles. There are various beauty products to get soft and smooth skin which are very expensive. We can smoothen and soften our skin by following some simple natural home remedies which are cost-free and harmless. Let’s see how to get soft and smooth skin with home remedies.
- 1 How To Get Smooth Skin At Your Home
- 2 1. Lemon Juice With Tomato
- 3 2. Raw Milk For Smooth Skin On Face
- 4 3. Turmeric For Healthy Smooth Skin
- 5 4. Egg white To Get Smooth Skin
- 6 5. Aloe Vera To Get Smooth Skin
- 7 6. Cucumber To Get Soft Skin
- 8 7. Honey For Smooth Skin
- 9 8. Avocado To Get Soft Skin
- 10 9. Green Tea, Lemon Juice And Honey
- 11 10. Apply Sunscreen Lotion
- 12 11. Oil Massage
- 13 12. Steaming For Smooth Skin
- 14 More Tips To Get Smooth Skin
- 15 Diet Plans To Get Smooth Skin
How To Get Smooth Skin At Your Home
I mentioned below home remedies are already proven by some people and beauticians. Every ingredient in this article will give you satisfied results. Home ingredients can prevent all skin conditions, thousands of beauty are also using them to get noticeable results.
- Lemon And Tomato
- Raw Milk
- Egg white
- Aloe Vera
- Green Tea Lemon Juice And Honey
- Sunscreen lotion
- Oil massage
1. Lemon Juice With Tomato
Lemon juice is an excellent dead skin remover and used as a natural bleaching agent. Its vital constituent Vitamin-c improves skin texture. The bleaching properties of lemon whiten your skin and reduce pimples, acne and other skin disorders.
Tomato is rich in high deposits of vitamin C, A and vitamin B along with magnesium. These vitamins tighten the skin and improve the elasticity of the skin.
- Take 2tablespoons of fresh tomato pulp in a clean bowl.
- Add one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice and a teaspoon of honey to the pulp.
- Mix the three ingredients well using a spoon.
- Dip a cotton ball in that paste and start applying it on your clean skin.
- Leave it on about 15 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Regular usage of this mask helps you to get the soft and smooth skin.
2. Raw Milk For Smooth Skin On Face
Raw milk is an excellent cleanser which cleans the skin by removing all the dirt and impurities. It improves the skin complexion. The lactic acid in it nourishes the skin and increases the elasticity of the skin.
Lemon is an active bleaching agent which enhances the skin by removing dead cells and gives soft and smooth skin.
Honey is rich in anti-aging properties which delays the aging characteristics and reduces the fine lines.
- Take a clean bowl and add a half cup of fresh raw milk in it.
- Add a few drops of fresh lemon juice and a half teaspoon of natural honey to it.
- Mix everything well using a spoon.
- Dip a cotton ball in it and apply on your face.
- Give a smooth massage for about 3 minutes in a circular motion.
- Wash it out with warm water and pat dry.
- Use this remedy every day before going to sleep for glowing smooth skin.
3. Turmeric For Healthy Smooth Skin
Turmeric is a natural multipurpose agent used for skin for the healthy clear complexion. Its antiseptic and antibacterial properties reduce acne, dark blemishes and provide wrinkle-free skin.
The curd is rich in numerous vital nutrients which nourishes the skin naturally. It gives smooth skin texture and glowing skin.
- Take 2tablespoons of turmeric paste in a clean mixing bowl.
- Add 3tablespoons of curd and ½ teaspoon honey to it.
- Mix them well by adding a few drops of lemon juice to get a thick paste.
- Apply on your face and neck for the soft and smooth skin.
- Let it for 30 minutes and rinse off with cool water.
- Skip lemon if you have sensitive skin.
- Use this remedy thrice in a week to get the quick natural smooth skin.
4. Egg white To Get Smooth Skin
The egg is most beneficial for smooth skin. It nourishes the skin with its essential multivitamins and proteins which prevents dry skin and wrinkles. It improves skin texture and enhances the collagen of the skin. As well as brightens the skin gives silky smooth skin.
- Extract the egg white in a clean bowl.
- Grab a teaspoon of fresh lemon juice and add it the egg white.
- Mix them well to make a thin paste.
- Apply to your face and massage for a few minutes using your fingertips.
- Let it stands for 30 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Use this remedy thrice in a week for the healthy flawless smooth skin.
5. Aloe Vera To Get Smooth Skin
Aloe vera is a beneficial herb which is packed with lots of elements that promotes healthy glowing skin naturally. Let’s see how to get smooth skin on the face using aloe vera gel.
- Grab one tablespoon of fresh aloe vera gel and add a few drops of lemon juice to it,
- Apply it on your clean face and massage it for about 3-4 minutes.
- Leave it for 30 minutes and rinse off with clean water.
- Use this remedy daily to get smooth skin.
6. Cucumber To Get Soft Skin
Cucumber is an excellent hydrating agent which is enriched with a high percentage of water which soothes the skin by hydrating it. It reduces the blemishes and dark circles on the skin by improving the elasticity of the skin naturally.
- Take a fresh cucumber and peel off the outer layer of it with a peeler.
- Cut it into small pieces and blend them well in a blender.
- Extract the juice from it using a filter.
- Dip a cotton ball in the juice and apply all over your skin.
- Let the skin absorbs the juice into it.
- Rinse off with warm water after 25 minutes.
- Use this remedy daily before sleep for a smooth skin on the face.
7. Honey For Smooth Skin
Honey is the most beneficial ingredient to get smooth skin. It helps to prevent wrinkles on the skin as well as reduce pimples, dark spots on your face. You can add lemon juice to honey that gives you quick soft and smooth skin on the face.
- Make a fine mixture of 2 tablespoons of lemon juice and one teaspoon of raw honey.
- Apply it to your skin and massage it for 2-3 minutes.
- Let it for 30 minutes and rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this remedy daily before going to bed for youthful, smooth skin naturally.
8. Avocado To Get Soft Skin
You can get smooth and soft skin by applying the avocado paste. Nearly 18 types of vitamins, mineral, and proteins enriched with it which are the most required elements for the skin. Some people suggest that application of avocado for hair can prevent hair breakage, provides silky soft hair. You can apply avocado paste.
How To Use:
Grind a piece of avocado until getting a fine paste.
Rinse your skin with lukewarm water and apply this paste.
Rinse it off with regular water after 30 minutes.
9. Green Tea, Lemon Juice And Honey
Antioxidants, vitamins, minerals fully loaded with these three ingredients. You can use it as the face pack to get soft skin naturally. It will provide multiple skin benefits in skin care by removing pimples, acne, and protect your skin from UV rays. Presence of antioxidants reduces the growth of free radicals which tend to speed up the aging process.
How To Use:
- Add a tablespoon of green tea powder, half tablespoon of lemon juice and half tablespoon of honey in a bowl.
- Mix them well until getting a constant mixture and apply it to your face.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water after 30 minutes.
- Continue this remedy weekly once to make your skin soft and healthy.
10. Apply Sunscreen Lotion
Sunscreen lotion protects your skin from sunlight by creating a thin film on your skin. The application of sunscreen lotion on skin saves your skin from harmful UV rays. It prevents the skin from sun tan and gives you a soft and smooth surface on the face.
- Make sure to make your skin dry before applying the lotion.
- Take 2-3 fingertip units of sunscreen lotion on your index finger and use it on your face to create a thin layer.
- Avoid scrubbing or massaging the lotion into your skin.
- Apply it at least 10-15 minutes before you step out.
11. Oil Massage
Oil massage is an excellent treatment for smooth skin. Oils are rich in essential vitamins, antioxidants, and some other properties which promote healthy growth of skin. Some of the best oils for skin are coconut oil, olive oil, and almond oil. They remove free radicals from your skin which causes aging and nourishes your skin. They are natural moisturizers to get smooth skin on the face.
- Take 2-3 drops of olive or coconut oil and apply it on your face evenly.
- Give a smooth massage for 5 minutes in a circular motion using your fingertips.
- Let the skin absorbs the oil into it.
- Rinse it with lukewarm water and pat dry with soft cloth.
- Use this remedy daily before you sleep for the young smooth skin.
12. Steaming For Smooth Skin
Facial steaming is a fantastic remedy to get soft and smooth skin by removing impurities from it. It hydrates and nourishes the skin by moisturizing the skin on the face. Steaming improves blood circulation and reduces the acne and clogged pores. It is an effective remover of dead cells and blackheads from your skin. Let’s learn how to get soft skin using this home remedy.
- Take 600-700 l of clean water in a simmering boil.
- Boil it for 15-20 minutes in a medium flame.
- Place the boil on the surface and place your face above it.
- Cover your face along with container with a dry towel or blanket.
- Let the face absorb the steam for a few minutes.
- Rinse off with cold water after steaming your face.
- Weekend facial steaming provides you with soft moisturized smooth skin naturally.
More Tips To Get Smooth Skin
- Avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol which results in early aging.
- Add fresh leafy vegetables in your regular diet followed by fruit salads.
- Make sure to sleep enough and reduce stress.
- Clean your face daily with rose water to remove impurities.
- Scrub your face once in a week.
Diet Plans To Get Smooth Skin
- Even though, following all the remedies that I mentioned in the article, you need to take some nutrients in the form of diet.
- Soak five to ten almonds in a cup of water throughout the night and consume it in the morning with the addition of dates and sprouted nuts. The presence of proteins, vitamins, mineral along with some beneficial properties improves your collagen and slowing down the aging process. Moreover, you can suppress nutritional deficiency with this kind of diets.
- Add more leafy greens to your daily diet and drink plenty of water throughout the day that helps hydrate your body. The fiber content in vegetables cleans your stomach and provides essential nutrients to improve skin complexion.