This post was most recently updated on June 29th, 2019
It kills your face look because it is a chronicle disease. There are many reasons for the formation of it on the skin. To get rid of white patches on the face, plenty of the expensive products are available in the market which ends up with unsatisfactory results. Alternatively, you can try home remedies to get rid of white spots on face. Homemade tips provide excellent results due to the presence of magical healing properties and the absence of chemical contents in them. Let’s see how to get rid of white spots on face naturally.
- 1 Where White Spots Appear On The Skin?
- 2 Causes Of White Spots
- 3 Home Remedies To Remove White Spots
- 4 1. Honey Removes White Spots On Face
- 5 2. Red Clay With Ginger Juice
- 6 3. Aloe Vera Removes White Patches On Face
- 7 4. Turmeric And Mustard Oil
- 8 5. Avoid Vitamin B12 Deficiency
- 9 6. Sandalwood Remove White Patches On Skin
- 10 7. Neem Leaves
- 11 8. Coconut Milk And Oil
- 12 9. Hypo Solution To Remove White Spots On Face
- 13 10. Remove White Spots On Skin By Radish
- 14 11. Papaya And Milk For Vitiligo
- 15 12. Cabbage To Treat White Patches On Skin
- 16 13. Neem Bark To Remove White Spots on Skin
- 17 14. Lemon Juice And Coconut Oil
- 18 15. Bavancha Oil To Remove White Spots On Face
- 19 16. Bavancha Seed Powder And Garlic
- 20 17. Sesame Oil And Turmeric Powder
- 21 18. Evolvulus Alsinoides Roots
- 22 Conclusion:
Where White Spots Appear On The Skin?
Commonly white patches (we have known as vitiligo) appear on cheeks, hands, neck, chest, hands, legs and around the mouth. It is not a severe problem, and sometimes it goes away without any treatment, it’s ideally better to take proper care about it.
The reason behind this condition unclear; however, doctors take a few causes under consideration.
Causes Of White Spots
Usually, white spots occur on the skin due to the lack of melanin pigment, is produced by a group of cells called melanocytes. The absence of this pigment depends on several causes, such as nutritional deficiency and sunburn.
While other times, cosmetic products can hurt melanin production, its harsh chemicals may prevent melanocytes cells functionality that produces melanin pigment.
Endocrine hormonal deficiency, psychological disturbances like anxiety neurosis may cause the formation of white patches on your skin.
In rare cases, the autoimmune disorder can destroy the melanocytes.
Also, excessive use of antibiotics, quinones may be responsible for this condition. Home remedies are best to get rid of white spots on the face.
The fungus named tinea versicolor or pityriasis is also one of the common cause of white spots on the skin. It grows skin surface due to Poor hygiene, dry skin, rashes. The fungus creates itchy rashes along with white patches on the face.
Vitiligo is one significant cause of the white patches of skin. Studies are not finding the exact reason for this issue, but some home remedies and topical medications can effectively treat vitiligo.
Home Remedies To Remove White Spots
Excess medications and costly treatments can offer you instant results, but they leave a horrible impact on your skin. You can treat them with super effective home remedies which will help to get rid of white spots on the skin permanently in a natural way which feeds the skin cells and improve melanin production.
1. Honey Removes White Spots On Face
The essential characteristics such as antibacterial and antifungal properties in honey remove fungus from your skin cells and control the hyperpigmentation of melanin, which helps to get rid of white spots on face. Moreover, honey also removes dark spots behind the pimples and acne. As well you can use honey for the chapped lip treatment.
- Massage your skin with a tablespoon of honey to your face for 2-3minutes.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it off with regular water in the morning.
- Use this tip every day to reduce the white patches on the face gradually.
2. Red Clay With Ginger Juice
Red clay is a hugely beneficial ingredient to treat white patches on the skin. It is fully loaded with significant component copper, which is highly needed by the affected skin. The combination of ginger juice to it helps to increase blood flow to the white spots on face and helps to restore the pigmentation of the skin.
- Mix 2 tablespoons of red clay with 1tablespoon of fresh ginger juice and form into a fine paste.
- Apply it on white patches on the face and let it dry for 20 minutes.
- Rinse off with lukewarm water and pat your skin dry with a smooth towel.
- To remove white spots on face quickly repeat the same procedure at least twice a day.
- You can notice the normal appearance of your skin in a few applications.
3. Aloe Vera Removes White Patches On Face
Aloe Vera is an excellent medicinal herb to treat white spots on the skin. It has essential vitamins, minerals, anti fungal anti and inflammatory properties which nourishes the skin cells and helps to remove white patches on the face. It also provides natural glowing to your face.
- Apply two tablespoons of fresh raw aloe vera gel to your face.
- Gently massage your face using fingertips and leave it on for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Regular intake of fresh aloe vera juice shows better results on your face.
4. Turmeric And Mustard Oil
The antibacterial and antiseptic properties of turmeric powder can heal Many types of skin disorders effectively. The combination of turmeric powder with mustard oil helps to battle the white spots and provides fresh and healthy skin.
- Add 1tablespoon of Turmeric powder to 2tablespoons of mustard oil and combine them well to form an even paste.
- Gently rub it over clean affected areas of your skin and let it stand for 30 minutes.
- Wash off the application with lukewarm water. To remove white spots on face follow this remedy twice in a day for 2weeks.
5. Avoid Vitamin B12 Deficiency
The deficiency of Vitamin B12 results in white spots on the face. Consume healthy foods which are rich in B12 to remove white spots on the skin. Try to consume the foods which are high in copper and B12 like eggs, milk, and red meat, salmon fish with carrot and cucumber juices frequently for satisfactory results. Drink the water regularly, which is kept overnight in a copper glass to control the white patches on skin naturally.
6. Sandalwood Remove White Patches On Skin
Sandalwood powder helps to get rid of white spots on face. It is loaded with anti-inflammatory and anti-aging properties which treat sunburn, and its nutritional values get penetrated the skin that helps to make skin smooth and soft and improve skin complexion. It can be used to reduce pimples and acne.
- Mix two tablespoons of fresh raw milk with one tablespoon of sandalwood powder into a thick paste.
- Apply it on affected areas and leave it overnight.
- Rinse it off with fresh water in the morning. Repeat this regularly.
- The fantastic nutritional values of it reduce the white patches and provide natural glowing skin.
7. Neem Leaves
Neem leaves are super useful to treat white spots on face. It’s essential medicinal properties shield your skin from different disorders. The addition of raw honey to neem paste gives a flawless clear skin.
- Crush a handful of cleaned neem leaves into a fine paste. Mix it well by adding a teaspoon of raw honey to it.
- Apply it on affected areas and leave it for 20 minutes then wash out the application by cold water and pat dry. Regular usage of this remedy gives better results to your face.
- You can also consume fresh neem juice by adding honey to get rid of white spots on the skin.
8. Coconut Milk And Oil
The presence of anti-inflammatory, anti-aging properties of coconut oil, and coconut milk used to get an instant glow. Their multiple vitamins remove impurities from the skin and control the overproduction melanin and also help to remove white patches on face. Also, it reduces the dark spots, dark circles and prevents the wrinkles on the surface; its nutritional values encourage elasticity of your skin.
1st Usage Of Direction:
- Extract the coconut milk by blending coconut pieces in a blender.
- Dip a cotton ball in it and apply it on your face and leave it for about 30 minutes.
- Use this remedy weekly twice for better skin complexion.
2nd Usage Of Direction:
- Massage your skin with pure coconut oil for a few minutes and let it absorbed through the skin.
- Leave it overnight and rinse off by the next morning. Regular usage of this remedy removes all the white patches on the skin naturally within one week.
9. Hypo Solution To Remove White Spots On Face
Hypo solution seems like crystals that we called sodium thiosulfate; it used to generate photos from negative reels. We can use it to treat white spots (vitiligo) on the face.
- Rub a half tablespoon of hypo solution by adding few drops of lemon juice to it.
- Apply it on affected areas of your face and left it overnight.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water or soap.
- It can remove white spots on neck, chest, and face within three applications. I highly recommend this super effectual remedy for white spots because I have experienced the result with hypo solution.
10. Remove White Spots On Skin By Radish
The presence of anticarcinogenic and deep cleansing properties in radish seeds powder helps to cure vitiligo in a natural and faster way. It also heals many skin disorders and suitable for all skin types. The mixture of it with vinegar works great to treat white patches on the skin in a super efficient way.
- Add one tablespoon of radish seeds powder with 2teaspoons of vinegar and mix them to form a thick paste.
- Gently spread it over your affected skin and let in on for half an hour, and then rinse off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat the remedy thrice in a week for 2-3 weeks for satisfactory results.
11. Papaya And Milk For Vitiligo
We use papaya face pack for detaining our skin, as well we can use it for vitiligo treatment. Milk is one of the great ingredients used in skin care. The combination of these two components restores the melanin and helps to remove white spots on the skin.
- Add four tablespoons of milk to fresh papaya paste and mix them well.
- Spread it on your affected areas and let it for 30 minutes.
Rinse off with fresh water and pat your skin dry with a smooth cloth.
- Continue this remedy at least for 5days.
12. Cabbage To Treat White Patches On Skin
Cabbage is an excellent source of multiple vitamins and numerous benefits which are essential for healthy skin. It is advantageous to remove the white spots by restoring the melanin in the skin.
- Crush the fresh cabbage leaves in a crusher to extract the juice from it.
- Spread the fresh juice with a cotton ball dipped in it on the affected skin and let it on for 30 minutes.
- Remove the application with lukewarm water. Repeat the remedy 3-4 times in a week.
Addition cabbage to your regular diet can also help to get rid of white spots on face.
13. Neem Bark To Remove White Spots on Skin
Sometimes fungus can be responsible for white spots on the skin which clogs the skin and prevent the collagen improvement of skin, causes wider shape spots. Neem is naturally enriched with anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties, which effectively reduce the spots according to the Ayurveda science.
How To Use:
- Take fresh neem bark from the tree, rub its second side (inner side, it appear as white color) on a cleaned stone that will produce a white colored thin paste.
- Soak a cotton cloth in that paste and massage it on affected areas in a circular motion.
- Clogged skin pores will open while rubbing it hard on the affected areas and anti-fungal properties in it kill the fungus quickly.
- Do this remedy to reduce white spots on the skin.
14. Lemon Juice And Coconut Oil
Lemon juice is abundant in lactic acid and anti-bacterial properties. As well as coconut oil is a natural anti-fungal agent. These two ingredients effectively work against white spots causing fungus and help to balance the pigmentation levels on the surface.
How To Use:
- Add a few drops of coconut oil to fresh lemon juice and blend it will until getting a uniform mixture.
- Apply that solution to affected areas and leave it overnight to get rid of white patches on the skin.
15. Bavancha Oil To Remove White Spots On Face
Continue this remedy, if you might have white spots formed due to the melanocytes. The Bavancha seed oil quickly penetrates the epidermis, the beneficial properties in it rejuvenate melanocytes production that helps cure white spots on the face. Let’s see how to remove white patches from the face with it.
How To Use:
- You can apply directly to affected areas and massage for two to three minutes.
- Apply it at least 60 days to remove white spots on face.
Note: I recommend it to remove white spots on face, because of application it has no side effects.
16. Bavancha Seed Powder And Garlic
You can make an amazing medicine for white spots treatment. If white spots formed due to the fungus, you can prefer this remedy to remove them. Anti-fungal, anti-bacterial properties are abundant in bavancha seed powder and garlic, as well as milk enriched with multiprotein and vitamins, which improves skin complexion naturally by hiding the spots on the face.
How To Use:
- Add a half tablespoon of bavancha seed powder, half tablespoon of garlic juice to a half tablespoon of milk and mix them well until getting a uniform mixture.
- Apply that mixture on affected areas and leave it overnight.
Continue this remedy at least one month to remove white spots on face.
17. Sesame Oil And Turmeric Powder
You need to spend a little bit of time to prepare this lotion for white spots. Anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties along with skin soothing properties rich in these both ingredients, which removes white spots on skin effectively and provide natural complexion to your skin.
How To Use:
- Add 100 grams of turmeric powder to 800ml water and heat them until getting reaching a constant temperature.
- After this, add 100 grams of sesame oil to heated turmeric water and again heat them until evaporating the water from it.
- Store the remaining oil in a bottle and apply it before bath and before bed to affected areas.
- You will get noticeable results after usage of 30 days.
18. Evolvulus Alsinoides Roots
It is a fantastic herb, is enriched with essential medicinal values. It can reduce skin disorders such as eczema, psoriasis, and also, reduce white patches on the surface by stimulating melanocytes cells.
How To Use:
- Take a few roots evolvulus alsinoides and crush them into a fine paste.
Apply that paste to affected areas leave it overnight.
- Continue this remedy at least 45 days to see improvement.
Never ignore the formation of white patches on the face, which may spread all over the body. Consult a dermatologist if you observe excess white spots on the skin they suggest you better.