Hair color depends upon a pigment named melanin. When the hair loss its efficiency it tends to turn into grey or white which results in premature greying of hair. Genetic disorders, poor diet, hormonal imbalances, and stress are the main reasons for white hair. It is possible to reverse the grey and white hair into black hair by improving the production of melanin and keratin. Let’s check out how to get black hair naturally.
Fantastic Home Remedies For Black Hair
There are some magical medicinal herbs to get jet black hair with strong hair roots. The beneficial contents of herbs help to treat all hair ailments and promote natural black hair. Are you one of the persons who suffer from premature greying of hair? Then there are some natural home remedies which can lead you to get perfect jet black hair that you have been dreaming off.
1. Amla To Prevent Premature Graying Hair
The high presence of vitamin-C along with potent antioxidants in amla helps to prevent premature greying of hair by enhancing the production of melanin. It improves the strength of hair follicles and promotes healthy hair growth. Amla helps to combat dandruff and prevents hair fall due to its abundant iron and useful carotene content.
How To Use:
- Grind 4-5 amla by removing seeds from it into a fine paste. Add three tablespoons of amla paste to two tablespoons of coconut oil and one tablespoon of fresh lemon juice.
- Mix all the ingredients to form a uniform paste. Apply it all over your hair covering from top to hair roots.
- Gently massage your scalp with your fingertips for 5-10 minutes. Rinse it off after 45 minutes with a mild shampoo followed by conditioner.
- You can also let it overnight for deep conditioning of hair. Repeat the remedy twice a week to prevent white and brown hair.
- Amla oil can be used for hair massage to avoid grey and white hair. Follow the two amla hair tips to gain natural black hair.
2. Bhringraj Oil For Natural Black Hair
Bhringraj (Eclipta prostrata ) is a beneficial herb which aids hair growth by rejuvenating the white hair and also promotes healthy hair strands. Regular application of this potent oil helps to prevent premature graying of hair and stimulates the production of melanin. It improves the strength of hair follicles and helps to prevent hair fall and dandruff.
How To Use:
- Add fresh and cleaned bhringraj leaves to 3 tablespoons of coconut oil and one tablespoon of sesame oil.
- Heat the solution for 3-4 minutes on a low flame and let it become warm. Strain the solution and collect the bhringraj infused oil into a bowl.
- Divide your hair into small sections and start applying the oil all over the strands. Massage your scalp with the warm oil for 4-5 minutes using your fingertips.
- Let it stand for at least 45 minutes or overnight and rinse it off with your regular shampoo using warm water.
- Repeat the remedy thrice in a week to prevent premature graying of hair and to own long natural black hair.
- Add two tablespoons of bhringraj oil to one tablespoon of amla oil and mix them well together.
- Apply it t your hair and massage your scalp for a few minutes. Let it overnight and rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat the remedy twice in a week to convert your white hair into the strong natural black hair.
3. Coconut Oil Turnes Your White Hair To Blak
Coconut oil is highly enriched with fatty acids and antibacterial properties with beneficial restoring properties. It can rejuvenate the damaged hair follicles and helps to reverse white hair into back one. The combination of lemon juice with this oil works great to treat premature graying of hair as lemon contains a decent amount of vitamin C, B, and phosphorous.
How To Use:
- Add two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice to 4 tablespoons of coconut oil and allow it to boil for 2 minutes on a low flame.
- Massage your scalp and hair with the warm oil for few minutes and let it overnight. Rinse it off with a mild shampoo and paraben free conditioner.
- It is one of the most potent ancient home remedies for black hair which aids healthy hair growth.
- Take 250 ml of pure coconut oil and add 10-15 fresh curry leaves and two teaspoons of fenugreek seeds to it. Heat the solution for 2-3 minutes on medium flame.
- Strain the solution and store the oil in an airtight glass container.
- Gently massage your hair with warm oil for few minutes covering the oil entire your hair.
- Leave it overnight and wash it off with your regular shampoo followed by conditioner. Repeat the remedy twice in a week to prevent premature graying and white hair.
4. Hibiscus For Jet Black Hair
Hibiscus is enriched with essential amino and alpha hydroxyl acids which can reverse the white hair through their restoring properties. The presence of potent antioxidants and vitamins in it helps to stimulate the production of melanin and supports hair growth. The antibacterial property of these leaves knockdowns dandruff and offers natural black hair with a healthy scalp.
How To Use:
- Add four tablespoons of coconut oil to 2 tablespoons of castor oil and allow it to boil for 2-3 minutes on a low flame.
- Add 6-7 fresh hibiscus leaves to the oil and let it for a minute and let the solution to become warm.
- Transfer the solution into a container by straining it. Apply the oil to your hair covering every inch of hair and massage your scalp with it for 4-5 minutes.
- Let it overnight and rinse it off with warm water using a mild shampoo on the next morning. Repeat the remedy twice a week to gain strong black hair.
- You can also massage your hair by mixing hibiscus and coconut oil for natural black hair.
- Make a fine paste by blending 8-10 fresh hibiscus leaves and add two teaspoons of amla powder to it and mix them well together.
- Apply it to over your hair shafts and massage your scalp and let it for at least 45 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo using warm water. Repeat the remedy once or twice a week to get jet black hair with healthy hair follicles.
5. Sesame Oil
Sesame oil is fully loaded with several useful contents like magnesium, phosphorous, Vitamin-E along with potent antioxidants and hair replenishing properties. It rejuvenates the damaged hair and reverses gray hair to black hair. The deep penetrating capacity of this oil stimulates the strength of hair follicles and prevents premature graying of hair.
How To Use:
- Add 100 ml sesame oil to 100 ml coconut oil and let them boil on a medium flame.
- Add two tablespoons of fenugreek seeds, two tablespoons of dried amla pieces and a half cup of bhringraj leaves and a half cup of fresh henna leaves to the oil.
- Store the solution in an airtight glass container by straining the oil. Massage your scalp with the warm oil and make sure that each hair strand is coated with the oil.
- Let it overnight and rinse it off with a mild shampoo. Repeat the remedy twice in a week to get long black hair.
6. Castor Oil
Castor oil is highly enriched with several useful contents like ricinoleic acid, omega6 fatty acids along with potent antioxidants and rejuvenating properties. Regular usage of this oil encourages the hair growth through its deep moisturizing and nourishing properties. Its deep penetrating capacity improves the hair strength and can reverse the gray hair into black hair. This oil helps to combat all scalp fungal infections and balances the ph of the scalp by improving the blood circulation.
How To Use:
- Add two tablespoons of castor oil to two tablespoons of amla oil and one tablespoon of mustard oil. Mix all the ingredients well together.
- Divide your hair into different sections and splash the prepared oil on your hair and massage your scalp with it for few minutes.
- Repeat the remedy 2-3 times a week to gain natural black hair without hair loss and dandruff.
7. Simple Tips For Black Hair
- Prefer to have a nutritional diet which includes green leafy vegetables, organic foods, and nuts.
- Avoid excess usage of hair dryers and harsh hair care products which weaken your hair strands.
- Always opt for natural hair dyes and hair products to gain natural black hair which is safe and chemical free. Skip regular head baths and hair color treatments.
- Massage your hair with any oil at least once a week to provide enough moisture to hair.
- Avoid the hair products which contain excess ammonia and harmful chemicals like parabens. Always opt for home remedies for natural black hair.