Jojoba oil is an organic ingredient which is a liquid wax extracted from jojoba plant seeds. There are numerous benefits of jojoba oil it is widely used a carrier oil in numerous skin care and hair products due to its healing and long-lasting properties. This oil is fully loaded with anti-inflammatory and antitoxic properties which can heal many skin and hair disorders by acting as a protectant. The presence of high amount of iron, copper, zinc, silicon, B complex in it helps to clear several skin and hair problems.
This oil is equivalent to the natural oils (sebum) produced by sebaceous glands in our body which rapidly absorbed through the skin. It can be used for all skin types to avail numerous benefits of jojoba oil for skin and hair. The low melting point of this oil helps it to remain stable in the liquid state for more extended periods.
Make sure to use pure jojoba oil on the skin for its goodness. Diluted oil can worsen the skin and create the negative impact on skin. Let’s have a look on the jojoba oil benefits for the skin.
Jojoba Oil Benefits For Skin
As this oil is equivalent to our natural oil, it is absorbed by the skin immediately and promotes healthy skin by fighting against all the skin disorders. The emollient properties of this versatile oil protect the skin from harmful bacteria. The following are the various benefits of jojoba oil.
Jojoba Oil Reduce Acne And Pimples
The deep cleansing properties and anti-inflammatory properties of jojoba oil clean up the clogged pores by removing the bacteria and pus. The application of it relieves inflamed and itchiness caused by acne by fighting against the propionibacterium which is highly responsible for acne. It reduces the appearance of acne by shrinking them up gradually and controls the production of sebum.
- Rinse your face with a gentle cleanser and pat your skin dry with soft towel.
- Dip a cotton ball in jojoba oil and apply it directly on acne prone areas by slow dabbing.
- Leave it overnight and repeat it for 15-20 days to get rid of acne entirely.
- You can also apply it by mixing it with tea tree oil to gain all the jojoba oil benefits for the skin.
Removal Of Excess Oil
Jojoba oil is effectively helpful in controlling overproduction of sebum which is responsible for the greasy and oily skin. It regulates the production of sebum when it is generously applied to the skin. The presence of antimicrobial properties in it reduces the growth of fungi and bacteria on the skin.
- Finely massage your skin with warm jojoba oil for few minutes and wash it off with a gentle cleanser for natural glowing skin.
- It controls the oil production and protects the skin. It is one of the useful benefits of jojoba oil for healthy skin. You can also use it as a shaving gel for smooth shaving without inflammation.
Remove Dark Circles
The presence of high amounts of iodine and vitamin E in jojoba essential oil helps to improve the skin complexion. Regular application of it under the eyes helps to reduce the appearance of dark circles under the eyes by improving skin collagen.
- Gently massage the underneath portion of your eye for 2-3 minutes and let it overnight.
- Rinse it off with fresh water on next morning and repeat the remedy for few days for desired results.
Slow Down The Aging
The deep moisturizing capacity and antiaging properties of jojoba oil help to fade wrinkles and delays the process of aging by increasing the suppleness of skin. The presence of vitamin E and B complex in it eliminates the free radicals which are responsible for premature aging. The regular application of it keeps your skin supple and promotes youthful skin.
- Mix one teaspoon of jojoba oil with 3-4 drops of lavender essential oil and gently massage it over your skin for few weeks to reduce the signs of aging. It is the foremost one in jojoba oil benefits for the skin.
The deep cleansing properties of this oil open up the clogged pores and exfoliate the dead skin cells and all the dirt from pores. The presence of docosanol and omega fatty acids in it helps to regenerate the skin cells. Jojoba oil quickly absorbed by the skin due to its light texture and moisturizes the skin deeply. It is one of the best benefits of jojoba oil.
- Dip a cotton ball in jojoba oil and gently slather it on your face.
- Massage it over your face with your fingertips for few minutes.
- Wash it off with fresh water and pat your skin dry.
- You can also mix few drops of it in your regular acne cleanser to acquire the healthy jojoba oil benefits for the skin.
Elimination Pregnancy Stretch Marks
Its quick penetration capacity leads to penetrate into the deeper layers of skin and eliminates the acne scars and stretch marks entirely by improving collagen. It reduces the appearance of scars and marks on the skin by its lightening properties.
- Mix one tablespoon of jojoba oil with 4-5 drops of tea tree oil and apply it on acne scars and leave it overnight. Repeat the remedy for few weeks for glowing skin.
- Apply pure jojoba oil regularly on your abdomen during your pregnancy and on your stretch marks after pregnancy to reduce the appearance of stretch marks on your stomach.
This oil is super hydrating which is lighter than other oils and very beneficial for skin. It provides the soothing and moisturizing effect by its deep penetration into the skin. Its complete absorption into skin provides deep hydration of skin and nourishes it internally. Regular application of it offers you all the jojoba oil benefits for the skin.
- Massage your skin with warm jojoba essential oil for 5 minutes in a gentle upward circular motion.
- Leave it overnight and rinse off with clean water for deeply moisturized skin.
- You can also use this oil as a makeup remover which gently removes all the traces of makeup and hydrates your skin.
Long pretty nails are adorable which can be gain easily by the regular application of jojoba oil on your cuticles. It strengthens and moisturizes your cuticles and promotes healthy long nail growth.
- Apply jojoba oil on your cuticles with a cotton ball before your bath every day for healthy long nails. It is one of the useful benefits of jojoba oil.
- It also can be applied to cracked heels and warts for quick healing.
Jojoba Oil Benefits For Hair
It is a beneficial oil which promotes healthy hair growth by repairing the damaged hair follicles. The following are the several jojoba oil benefits for hair.
Benefits Of Jojoba Oil For Alopecia
It is the foremost in the jojoba oil benefits for hair. Alopecia is a hair disorder which results in excess hair fall and hair thinning due to lack of proteins and moisture. The presence of vitamin E and B helps to reduce the hair loss and promotes regeneration of hair follicles.
- Add two tablespoons of jojoba oil with 7-8 drops of peppermint essential oil and 5-7 drops of rosemary oil and combine them well together.
- Massage your scalp with it regularly for 5-6 minutes using your fingertips.
- Repeat the remedy daily for few weeks to prevent hair loss and for the quick regrowth of your hair and to acquire innumerable benefits of jojoba oil.
Fights Against Dandruff And Dry Scalp
The anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties of this oil prevent dandruff causing bacteria on the scalp. Aswell restore the moisture in it. It is the effective one in jojoba oil benefits for hair. Its moisturizing properties seal the moisture in the scalp and reduce dandruff.
- Massage your scalp with jojoba essential oil for 5-6 minutes and let it gets absorbed by the scalp for deep moisturizing effect.
- Repeat the remedy regularly for the complete removal of dandruff on the scalp and to gain several jojoba oil benefits for hair.
- You can add lavender essential oil with jojoba oil to get rid of dandruff.
Healthy Hair Growth
The deep moisturizing properties and the presence of vital proteins in this oil work great for promoting natural hair growth. Its replenishing properties help to regenerate the damaged hair follicles by nourishing them internally. You can apply it to your hair by mixing with it any carrier and essential oils to gain numerous benefits of jojoba oil.
- Mix one tablespoon of jojoba oil with two tablespoons of castor oil and apply it on your hair covering your scalp.
- Massage it into your scalp for 4-5 minutes and cover your hair with a warm towel or shower cap.
- Wash it off with cold water with a mild shampoo followed by conditioner. It promotes healthy long hair as it is the best remedy in jojoba oil benefits for hair.
Dry, frizzy hair results in tangles and leads to severe hair breakage and hair fall. Jojoba oil is the best solution for it. Apply it to your hair roots and gently comb it down. It acts as a deep conditioner for hair that helps to contribute softness to hair.
The regular massage of this effective oil prevents premature greying of hair and provides countless benefits of jojoba oil.