Amla is a powerful herb which aids plenty of the health and skin ailments by improving immunity power in the body. It regenerates the damaged tissues in the body and enhances metabolism, rejuvenates the damaged cells. This powerful ancient herb is widely used for years to treat several health ailments due to the high concentration of vitamin-C and potent antioxidants. It is often used in various skin and hair care products due to its healing properties. There are some amla benefits available; I hope that will help you.
|Ascorbic acid||Diuretic agent||Boosts immunity
|Vitamin-C and A||Anticarcinogenic ||Improves eye vision
|Polyphenols||Antiviral and antibacterial||Aids digestion
|Calcium and chromium||anti aging||Relieves constipation
|Phosphorous and iron||Antioxidant||Reduces cholesterol
|Carotene and B complex||Laxative ||Prevents premature graying of hair
|Amino acids and flavonoids ||Astringent ||Promotes healthy skin
Best Amla Benefits for skin
The high concentration of vitamin-C along with antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties in amla helps to treat various skin ailments. The emollient properties of it help to clear pimples and acne by smoothing out wrinkles and fine lines. It acts as a skin cleanser and revitalizes the damaged skin cells. The following are the benefits of amla for the skin.
1. Prevents Pimples And Acne
The presence of potent antioxidants and several skin beneficial components in it helps to maintain a natural, healthy glowing skin. It enhances the production of elastin and collagen of the skin and contributes to hydrated skin. As well it reduces hyperpigmentation by improving skin complexion. Amla acts as a natural cleanser of the skin by eliminating all the dust, and dead skin cells that help to prevents pimples and acne.
How To Use:
- Add a teaspoon of amla paste to two teaspoons of fresh yogurt and a half teaspoon of turmeric powder. Mix them well together to form a uniform mixture.
- Spread it all over your face and gently scrub it for few minutes in a circular motion. Rinse it off after 30 minutes with fresh water.
- Repeat the remedy twice in a week to prevent pimples and acne scars naturally.
2. Skin Brightening With Amla
The abundant source of vitamin-C and A in amla helps to brighten the skin by improving the skin complexion. The astringent properties of it help to lighten the dark spots and acne scars by enhancing the skin tone naturally. It helps to balance the PH level of the skin by nourishing and moisturizing the skin and prevents hyperpigmentation.
How To Use:
- Grate freshly cleaned amla and extract the juice by squeezing the paste on a strainer. Combine two tablespoons of fresh amla juice with a half tablespoon of raw honey well together.
- Apply it all over your skin like a facial mask and massage it for a few minutes using your fingertips.
- Let it on for at least 30 minutes and rinse it off with fresh cold water and pat your skin dry.
- Repeat the remedy once in a week to gain bright and light skin without any unwanted blemishes.
3. Prevents Premature Aging
Being rich in powerful antioxidants amla helps to eliminate free radicals which are responsible for premature aging and reduces oxidative stress. Its flavonoids deeply moisturize the skin and protect the skin from harmful UV rays. Amla helps to delay the process of aging and prevents wrinkles by regenerating skin tissues.
How To Use:
- Mix one tablespoon of amla powder with one tablespoon of aloe vera gel and a pinch of turmeric powder into a fine mixture.
- Apply it all over your skin and rub it gently over your clean surface and let it on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse it off with clean and fresh water and pat your skin dry with a clean cloth. Repeat the remedy once in a week to prevent premature aging and wrinkles.
Amazing Benefits Of Amla For Hair
The abundant source of various hair beneficial components in amla helps to revitalize the damaged hair by locking the moisture in the scalp and hair strands. It is widely used from centuries to reverse gray hair and white hair into black hair. It improves the production of hair pigment and promotes healthy hair growth by eliminating scalp disorders. Let’s have a look on the benefits of amla for hair.
1. Natural Black Hair
Amla is highly enriched with Vitamin-C and other flavonoids with potent antioxidants which are helpful in preventing premature graying of hair. It acts as a natural conditioner of hair and retains the natural color of hair by locking the moisture in hair follicles. Amla hair pack helps to simulate the strength of hair follicles by protecting them from oxidative stress.
How To Use:
- Add three tablespoons of fresh amla juice to one tablespoon of pure coconut oil and mix them well together.
- Boil the solution for 2 minutes on a low flame and allow it to become cool.
- Apply it all over your hair and gently massage your scalp with it using your fingertips.
- Wash it off after 45 minutes with a mild shampoo followed by conditioner. Repeat the remedy twice in a week to get natural jet black hair.
2. Relives Dandruff
Amla is enriched with anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial properties which helps to treat dry scalp by moisturizing the skin on the scalp. It prevents dry flakes and prevents dandruff by nourishing the scalp with its beneficial components. Amla paste can reduce inflammation and itchiness caused by dandruff and relieves dry, itchy scalp.
How To Use:
- Mix two tablespoons of amla powder with two tablespoons of fresh lemon juice and two tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Apply the mixture covering all the hair follicles and hair roots including the scalp. Massage it for a few minutes.
- Let it on for at least 45 minutes and rinse it off with a mild shampoo followed by conditioner.
- Repeat the remedy twice in a week to get rid of dandruff entirely and to own a hydrated scalp.
3. Prevents Hair Fall
The deep moisturizing properties of amla helps to locks the moisture in the hair shafts and nourishes them internally. It helps to boost up the strength of hair follicles and prevents hair loss. Regular application of amla paste or its oil helps to stimulate the hair growth and promotes healthy hair strands.
How To Use:
- Mix two tablespoons of amla powder with two tablespoons of aloe vera gel and two tablespoons of coconut oil.
- Massage your scalp with the mixture by covering all the hair with it. Leave it on for half an hour and rinse it off after 45 minutes with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat the remedy twice in a week to get long silky hair without hair fall and hair breakage.
Health Benefits Of Amla Juice
Being rich in potent antioxidants, astringent and carcinogenic properties amla serves different health gains which improve metabolism and immunity of the body. The following are the benefits of amla.
Preparation Of Amla Juice
- Add two teaspoons of amla juice and one teaspoon of honey to a glass of water and combine them well together.
- Consume it on a regular basis to gain several health benefits of amla juice.
1. Prevents Cancer
The powerful antioxidants and anti-carcinogenic properties in amla help to prevent free radicals and oxidative stress and rejuvenate the damaged skin cells. It promotes regeneration of cells and tissues by revitalizing the damaged cells and prevents cancer. It increases the resistance power of the body and fights against cancer cells.
2. Detoxifier Of The Boday
The high concentration of polyphenols and antioxidant properties in amla helps to purify the blood and cleanses the body. It helps to flush out the harmful toxins from the body and refreshes the body with its deep cleansing properties.
3. Improves Vision
The decent amounts of carotene in amla help to improve eye vision by reducing cataract ailments and prevent macular degeneration. Its anti-inflammatory properties help to relieve itching and redness of eyes by enhancing capillaries of eyes.
4. Relieves Stress And Anxiety
Consumption of amla juice enhances the stress relieving hormones named serotonin and dopamine in the brain and reduces oxidative stress, depression. It induces sleep by improving sleep hormones and relieving anxiety.
5. Aids Digestion
Intaking of amla juice helps to improve digestion by improving the stomach acid and avoids bile reflux in the digestives system. It detoxifies the stomach by eliminating harmful toxins from the colon and digestive tract.
6. Prevents Cold And Cough
The presence of vitamin-C and amino acids in amla helps to treat cold and flu profoundly by improving immunity in the body. The beneficial components of amla get quickly absorbed by the body and prevent common cold and cough.
How To Use:
- Mix two tablespoons of amla powder to two tablespoons of honey and combine them well together.
- Consume it 2-3 times a day in small amounts to prevent the common cold and to relieve a cough.