This post was most recently updated on April 23rd, 2019
Coconut oil is a versatile ingredient which consists of the generous amount of natural saturated fatty acids and antimicrobial properties with several beneficial properties. It is widely known for hair growth and skin care, but it can also be used as a quick solution for numerous health-related disorders. This favorable oil can be used for weight loss and also strengthen the immune system.
Let’s see the amazing benefits of coconut oil for skin, hair and all its applications.
- 1 1. Coconut Oil Benefits For Skin
- 2 2. Multi-Beneficial Tips And Coconut Oil Uses For Skin
- 3 3. Coconut Oil Benefits For Hair
- 4 4. Coconut Oil As A Body Deodorant
- 5 5. Tooth Benefits Of Coconut Oil
- 6 6. Coconut Oil Uses For Oil Pulling
- 7 7. Weight Loss Benefits Of Coconut Oil
- 8 8. Coconut Oil Uses For Body Relaxation
1. Coconut Oil Benefits For Skin
The antibacterial and antimicrobial properties of coconut oil help to fight against the bacteria and fungus which results in acne, pimples, and diseases like eczema and skin rashes.
The usage of coconut oil for face delays the process of aging and provides youthful, glowing skin. It is a natural moisturizer for dry skin. There are numerous benefits of coconut oil for skin. Regular massage of this incredible oil prevents wrinkles and fine lines on the skin by eliminating dark circles and blemishes.
Prevent Wrinkles And Pimples:
- The deep penetration of this oil prevents all skin disorders. Follow the massage tips of coconut oil for skin.
- Mix two tablespoons of coconut oil with few drops of vitamin E oil and massage it all over your face and skin for moisturized and hydrated skin. It prevents wrinkles and dark circles.
- Mix one tablespoon of coconut oil to a pinch of turmeric powder and massage your face with it to reduce acne scars and pimples . It softens the skin and acts as a deep moisturizer.
- Massage your skin regularly to gain all the benefits of coconut oil for face.
Coconut Oil For Dry skin:
Dry skin occurs due to the lack of moisture which results in flaky itchy and irritated skin. Coconut oil is a miraculous moisturizer of skin which prevents dry skin by hydrating it. Massage your skin with it before bath and before going to sleep to get rid of dry, flaky skin within a week.
2. Multi-Beneficial Tips And Coconut Oil Uses For Skin
- You can use coconut oil as a makeup remover especially for the removal of eye makeup. It removes all the traces of makeup and also moisturizes the skin.
- Place some coconut oil on a cotton pad and wipe your face with it to remove all the makeup comfortably.
- Regular massage of coconut oil for face acts as an intensive moisturizer for skin.
Choose coconut oil for skin instead of shaving cream for smooth, hydrated skin without causing any inflammation.
Sunscreen Body Lotion:
Coconut oil can be used as a body lotion. Apply the oil generously on your skin as a sunscreen lotion to protect your skin from harmful UV rays. It provides natural SPF and moisturizes the skin. Regular application of coconut oil for skin is very beneficial to protect it from fungal infections.
You can get moisturized lips by applying coconut oil to your lips. It removes the dead skin cells and seals the moisture in your lips by hydrating it naturally. You can also use coconut oil for face to prevent fine lines.
Coconut Oil Benefits For Athletes Foot
This foot disorder can be entirely cured by regular application of coconut oil. Apply the oil liberally on your foot and cover your feet with socks or mask for the penetration of its potent antibiotic properties into the feet.
Coconut Oil Uses For Eczema
Eczema is an itchy inflamed and irritated skin condition which can be quickly healed by coconut oil. The presence of Antibacterial and anti-fungal properties of it prevents infection. The regular application of this healing oil reduces the bacteria on the skin due to its antimicrobial properties and relieves you from mild pain and itchy irritated skin. Apply the oil directly on the irritated skin for instant relief.
3. Coconut Oil Benefits For Hair
The moisturizing and anti-fungal properties of coconut oil play a vital role in healthy hair growth. It reduces the scalp related disorders and prevents hair fall. This oil adds shine to the hair by nourishing it. The deep moisturizing properties of it lock the moisture of scalp and hair strands and promote healthy hair growth. Hair massage with warm coconut oil softens the cuticle and strengthens the hair.
Natural Coconut Oil Uses For Hair Growth
- Apply warm coconut oil to your entire hair and massage the scalp to lock the moisture in it and soften the rough cuticles of the hair.
- Regular massage of coconut oil results in healthy silky long hair without hair breakage and prevents split ends.
- You can also mix it with vitamin E oil for excellent results.
Anti Hair Fall Treatment With Coconut Oil
Severe stress and lack of proteins result in excess hair fall and hair breakage. This oil is the best solution to deal with it which strengthens the hair strands. You can choose coconut oil for hair growth instead of harsh hair treatments.
- Add two tablespoons of coconut oil and one tablespoon of olive or castor oil and combine them well together.
- Apply it all over your hair and massage your scalp with it to prevent hair fall and to gain all the benefits of coconut oil for hair growth.
Coconut Oil Benefits For Dry And Damaged Hair
Coconut oil is an active ingredient used to treat dry, damaged hair. It is an intensive moisturizer of hair which seals the moisture in hair strands and prevents dry scalp.
- Apply the oil to your entire hair and cover it with a towel or shower cap. Leave it overnight for deep moisturizing effect.
- Rinse it off with lukewarm water by a mild shampoo on next morning. You can also use coconut oil for hair growth which can also prevent split ends.
- It can be used a conditioner for hair. Slather little amount of coconut oil on your hair roots after rinsing your hair.
4. Coconut Oil As A Body Deodorant
It is one of the best benefits of coconut oil for skin. Coconut oil can be used as a deodorant which controls the unpleasant body odor due to sweat. It is free from other artificial ones which cause harmless and irritation to the skin. It creates a pleasant smell and also hydrates the skin.
- Add 2tablespoons of coconut oil with 1tablespoon of cornstarch and one tablespoon of baking soda in a clean bowl. Mix it well by adding 1teaspoon of tea tree oil or any other essential oil.
- Store it in a container and apply it as a body deodorant for pleasant smell and to prevent body odor.
5. Tooth Benefits Of Coconut Oil
The anti-fungal and antibacterial properties of coconut oil help to prevent tooth decays and several mouth and tooth infections. The antimicrobial properties of it reduce all the fungi and bacteria in the mouth.
- Mix equal amounts of coconut oil and baking soda with some peppermint essential oil into a fine paste.
- Use it as a regular toothpaste to prevent tooth decays and infections and for teeth whitening.
6. Coconut Oil Uses For Oil Pulling
Coconut oil can be used for oil pulling which is referred as an ayurvedic practice for healthy gums and teeth. The presence of antiviral properties in it refreshes your breath and whitens your tooth and prevent bleeding gums and teeth infections.
- Take two tablespoons of pure coconut oil and slowly swish it between your teeth’s for about 10 minutes.
- Spit it out and clean your mouth with fresh water. Regular usage of it helps to whiten your teeth and strengthens your gums.
7. Weight Loss Benefits Of Coconut Oil
Coconut oil is a fantastic ingredient for natural weight loss by improving healthy fat. It profoundly helps to kill that stubborn belly fat by converting bad cholesterol into the beneficial one. The presence of capric, lauric and caprylic in it helps to kill the abdominal fat by improving metabolism. These are medium chain fatty acids which are quickly absorbed by the body.
- Mix a tablespoon of coconut oil in green tea and consume it daily for efficient fat burning.
- You can also consume by mixing one tablespoon of coconut oil with two tablespoons of lemon juice in a glass of water.
- In taking of virgin coconut oil is good for to kill the burning fat.
- It improves the metabolism and boosts the brain function and also helpful for the cardiovascular system.
- Gain all the coconut oil benefits by in taking it regularly in limited quantities.
8. Coconut Oil Uses For Body Relaxation
Oil massage relieves your stress and provides relaxation to your body. Slather yourself with warm its oil and massage your arms and body with it for deep relaxation and glowing skin. Coconut oil benefits are countless and work wonder for the skin.