Oils can heal several hair problems such as dandruff, split ends, hair, breakage due to the presence of essential proteins, antioxidants and most required elements for healthy hair. Oiling of hair is a vital and necessary task for healthy hair growth. Oil massage improves the blood circulation to the scalp which prevents dryness of hair. The following are some best hair growth oils which will help you to get healthy and silky hair by rejuvenating the damaged hair.
Best Oils For Hair Growth
- Castor Oil
- Coconut Oil
- Almond oil
- Olive oil
- Herb Mixed Oil
- Sesame Oil
- Vitamin E oil
- Lavender Oil
- Jojoba Oil
- Tea Tree Oil
1. Castor Oil For Hair Growth
Castor oil is best one to promote faster hair growth. The addition of some useful ingredients to it results in healthy shiny hair. Regular usage of castor oil makes your hair thicker, stronger and prevents hair breakage due to chemical damage and pollution. It is fully loaded with essential oils, nutrients, proteins, and antioxidants. The rapid penetration of the castor oil into the hair follicles helps to strengthen the hair roots.
1st Way To Use:
If you are suffering from severe hair fall, then heat two tablespoons of castor oil and apply it directly on your scalp. Massage it about for 5 minutes and leave it overnight. Rinse it off with a keratin shampoo in the next morning followed by conditioner.
2nd Way To Use:
- Do you want to get rid of that itchy dry scalp then here is the quick solution which sets you free in few days.
- Add a tablespoon of fenugreek seeds paste to two tablespoons of castor oil and blend them well together.
- Apply it to your hair and Rinse it off after 1hour.
- It prevents dandruff and relieves you from the dry, itchy scalp and promotes healthy hair growth. Continue this remedy at least twice in a weak.
3rd Way To Use:
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to two tablespoons of castor oil and mix them well.
- Apply it to your hair and massage for few minutes and let it overnight.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo and apply conditioner to lock the moisture in your hair strands.
- It completely removes all dandruff from your hair and promotes healthy hair growth.
2. Coconut Oil For Hair Growth
The coconut oil is widely found in many hair care and skin care products due to its high healing properties. Large numbers of people prefer this oil for healthy hair growth for its best moisture retaining capacity than other oils. It is one of the great natural oil which is enriched with anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties. The nutrients of coconut oil quickly penetrate into the hair strands and restore moisture that helps to prevent dry scalp and hair breakage. You can add some additional ingredients for multipurpose usage of this hair oil.
1st Direction Of Usage:
- Apply warm coconut oil to your hair before 1hour of your bath and massage it for about 5 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
- Continue this remedy for at least 3times in a week which reduces the hair fall and breakage automatically.
2nd Direction Of Usage:
- Mix 2tablespoons of coconut oil with 3-4 drops of fresh lemon juice.
- Blend them well and apply it on your hair including the scalp.
- Massage it about for 5 minutes and rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- It obliterates dandruff from your hair and results in soft and shiny hair.
3. Almond Oil
Almond oil regulates the split ends by soothing rough cuticles which results in hair breakage. It promotes natural hair growth by reducing hair fall. The application of this best hair growth oil offers you silky soft hair without dandruff problem.
- Mix two tablespoons of almond oil with castor oil and apply it all over your hair including your scalp.
- Massage for few minutes and let it overnight and rinse off with a mild shampoo.
- Continue this remedy thrice in a week for few weeks to strengthen your hair. You can also add coconut oil to almond oil for faster hair growth.
4. Olive Oil
Olive oil acts a natural conditioner of hair and favorable hair growth oil. It seals the moisture content in the hair strands and scalp which also helps to get rid of dry scalp and dandruff. It conditions the hair and prevents split ends.
- Mix two tablespoons of olive oil with a tablespoon of coconut milk and blend them well together.
- Apply it to your hair and gently massage your scalp for few minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and don’t skip the conditioner. You can also add lemon juice to almond oil for better hair growth without dandruff.
5. Herb Mixed Oils For Hair Growth
Herbs are fully loaded with antioxidants, antibacterial, anti-fungal and anti-inflammatory properties which heal wounds, dry scalp and remove dandruff. Indian ancestors used the mixed herb oils for faster hair growth.
How to Prepare It
- Pour 500ml castor oil in a cooking vessel and add Saraswathi leaves, Ashwagandha Powder, Banyan tree roots.
- Boil them for 15-20 minutes and store the herb mixed oil in a clean container.
- Apply it on your hair including scalp and massage it for few minutes.
- Leave it overnight and rinse off with clean water. Continue this remedy for few days for strong and healthy hair.
6. Sesame Oil
Sesame oil one of the best hair growth oil which is enriched with numerous medicinal properties which protect your hair from sun rays and help to turn white hair into black hair. It cures many scalp related illnesses such as dry scalp, dandruff by nourishing the scalp. The frequent usage of sesame oil to your hair results in healthy hair growth. It can be used in different ways.
1st Way To Use:
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to two tablespoons of sesame oil and mix them well together.
- Spread it all over your hair and massage your scalp for about 5 minutes.
- Leave it overnight and rinse it off with lukewarm water in the next morning.
2nd Way To Use:
- Heat two tablespoons of sesame oil and let it become warm and apply it to your hair.
- Massage your scalp 2 to 4minutes and leave it overnight.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo and apply conditioner to your hair. It is effective and best hair growth oil removes dandruff and stimulates the growth of your hair follicles.
3rd Ways To Use:
- Add a tablespoon of yogurt in two tablespoons of castor oil and dilute them well.
- Apply that oil to your hair before 1hour bath and rinse it off with a mild shampoo.
- Continue this remedy weekly once it gradually removes dandruff from your hair.
7. Vitamin E Oil
Vitamin e oil is very beneficial hair growth oil which improves the elasticity of hair by improving blood circulation to the scalp. This oil is a deep conditioner which prevents premature greying of hair. It repairs the damaged hair and promotes natural, healthy hair growth.
- Mix one tablespoon of vitamin E oil with 1tablespoon of coconut oil and 1tablespoon of castor oil based on total length of your hair.
- Apply it all over your hair and massage your scalp for 3-4 minutes. Leave it overnight and rinse off with a mild shampoo and conditioner. It is very beneficial and best oil for hair growth.
8. Lavender Oil
Lavender is a plant, and its oil is beneficial to treat many skin and hair conditions. Numerous people using lavender oil for quick hair growth due to its high content of proteins, anti-microbial, anti-oxidants. It prevents severe hair loss by rejuvenating the damaged hair. This hair growth oil can also remove scalp allergies and removes dandruff from your hair.
- Apply two tablespoons of lavender oil to your hair including the scalp and massage it for few minutes.
- Leave it overnight on your hair and rinse it off the next morning.
- Continue this remedy at least for weekdays. You can add fresh lemon juice or yogurt to it.
9. Jojoba Oil
It is the best oil for hair growth. It is fully loaded with anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties wand all required elements for healthy hair growth. As well it unclogs the hair follicles by removing excess sebum production which leads to hair fall. The medicinal properties of jojoba oil treat dry scalp and dandruff. Additionally, it also reduces acne, pimples, and suntan and treats chapped lips.
- Add a tablespoon fresh of lemon juice in 2tablespoons of jojoba oil.
- Blend them well and apply it to your hair before your bath and leave it about for 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo followed by conditioner.
10. Tea Tree Oil
Tea tree oil is one of the great oil in essential oils is used to treat dry scalp due to its high content of anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory properties. It unclogs the hair follicles that help to healthy hair growth and supports to quick penetration of its nutrients. The attributes of tea tree oil can remove dandruff and lice eggs. Moreover, you can apply this oil to your skin to treat wrinkles and black spots.
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to 2tablespoons of tea tree oil and blend them well.
- Massage your hair for 5 minutes and leave it overnight.
- Rinse it off with a mild shampoo and conditioner.
- You can use this remedy weekly once for healthy hair growth.